RB-

QB-

Kicker-

LB-

DB-

TE-

WR-

COACH-

You may list more than one per position if you wish.

Just killin' some time and waiting for the "Nip" ! ! ! :au:

"bias" or not, you may very well be right. Come on slink, fill in the rest of the blanks! :D

RB-

QB-

Kicker-

LB-

DB-

TE-

WR-

COACH-

You may list more than one per position if you wish.

Just killin' some time and waiting for the "Nip" ! ! ! :au:

166940[/snapback]

RB -

QB - I say Chris Leak will be the man to beat for Offensive Player of Year

Kicker - Oh boy from UGA

LB - pick one of many from AU

DB - ??

TE - I would agree with SLink, big boy from UGA is good

WR - Courtney taylor

Coach - Tommy of course

I will have to see who all is returning form around the SEC?????

RB - Darby - Bama

QB - Chris Leak - Florida

Kicker - John Vaughn - Auburn ..... Punter - Kody Bliss Auburn

LB - ?

Lineman - Marcus McNeil - Auburn

DB - ?

DE - McClover - Auburn

TE - That guy from Georgia is a biggin....

WR - Courtney Taylor - Auburn

Coach - Tommy Tuberville - Auburn Steve Spurrier - South Carolina

I might sound biased....but open any preseason magazine...Your gonna find all the auburn players I listed as All-SEC preseason.

RB - Norwood at MSU or Darby at Bama (if healthy)

QB - Leak

Kicker - everybodys gone...too tough to call.

LB - Demeco Ryans

Safety - Roman Harper

Corner - Ko Simpson USC

TE - The Popester UGA

OL - McNeil from AU

WR - Courtney Taylor AU

COACH - Spurrier until proven otherwise

Kevin Simon out of UT is pretty good LB

Jason Allen might turn out to be a pretty good DB now that he doesn't have to worry about a Cadillac or Hummer running him over this year, I love seeing that hit!!!!!!!!

:roflol:

Kevin Simon out of UT is pretty good LB

Jason Allen might turn out to be a pretty good DB now that he doesn't have to worry about a Cadillac or Hummer running him over this year, I love seeing that hit!!!!!!!!

:roflol:

166957[/snapback]

Simon was VERY good...but the jury will be out until we see how he recovers from a seriously bad injury.

WR-AU #86..No doubt about it.(His "friends" at the same position @ AU would start anywhere else in the SEC as well.)

Kicker- AU Vaughn & Bliss are the SEC's best at their position. (Again, no doubt about it. And Zach Kutch will only make this another AU strength with DEPTH position.) Tn always has a good kicker and usually one named Colquit :)

Coach- Tommy Tuberville (Who am I to go against the NCAA Coaches who voted him "Best Coach in America!"?) We will see what stephonuos maximus can do at SC. Croom is gonna' make folks take notice soon.

QB-Chris Leak is #1. He may be one of the best the gators have ever had. That is saying a lot.

RB-lsWHO is not only the class of the league at this position, but , one of the best in the Country.

LBs-Williams & Williams & Sears of AU. (Plus a TON of young DEPTH) Speed kills. :big:

DE-AU again. Talent and DEPTH.

TE-the BIG dawg

RB-Either that Broussard kid at LSU or Norwood at MSU. Darby if he's healthy.

QB-Either Erik Ainge (UT) or Chris Leak(UF). Nod to Leak.

Kicker-can't say

LB-Lots of good nominees, especially from Bama and AU. I'll go with Travis Williams (AU).

DE-Pick your poison: McClover or Groves (AU)

OL-Marcus McNeill (AU)

DB-Not sure.

TE-Pope (UGA)

WR-Courtney Taylor (AU)

COACH-As the coach of the reigning SEC Champs and rider of a 15 game winning streak, I'll say Tuberville.

Even with the big question mark at QB.... it seems to me Auburn has a ton of talent on its roster! How are we not even in the top 10 in most of the polls?? I know Ivan Maisel ( correct me if im wrong) had us preseason # 7...... I truly believe that is where we should belong in other magazines.

Our lists seemed biased....but take a look at any preseason magazine (or for that matter, if you dont like magazines, take a look at the All-SEC team from last year)....Auburn fills alot of the spots!!!!

Even our kicking has received preseason honors!

QB- Jay Cutler (Vanderbilt)

---- Chris Leak (Florida)

Cutler over Leak because of experience, also considering what he has to work with compared to Leak.

RB- Alley Brousard (LSU)

---- Gerald Riggs (Tennessee)

Brousard is a very good back whom I hope we are big enough up front to shut down next year. Riggs impressed me watching him last season.

WR- Courtney Taylor (Auburn)

----- Chad Jackson (Florida)

Taylor is the most clutch player in the SEC. Great hands, determination, attitude, and leadership. Jackson has good speed and great quickness. I am interested to see if Leak can get him the ball next year.

TE- Leonard Pope (Georgia)

wow he is BIG. Good hands too.

OL- Marcus McNeil (Auburn)

could be the first linemen taken next year in the draft.

DL- Stanley McClover (Auburn)

---- Jesse Mahelona (Tennessee)

McClover is the best pass rusher in the SEC...hopefully he can handle the run this year now that we can't put in eddins and ratliff.

To tell u the truth, couldn't think of another d-lineman in the sec besides mahelona. So i threw him in.

LB- DeMeco Ryans (Alabama)

---- Travis Williams (Auburn)

Ryans is the co-leader of Alabama's great defense. I hope Cox has matured by the time we play them. I believe Travis will have a great season leading our defense.

DB- Roman Harper (Alabama)

-----Greg Blue (Georgia)

Harper is the other leader of the Alabama defense next year.

Greg Blue can lay a HIT. Junior showed him up a little bit last season, but this man can still lay someone out.

Kicker- John Vaughn (Auburn)

Finally provided some stability to our kicking situation last year and was very consistant.

COACH- Steven Spurrier (South Carolina)

As BG said...somone has to prove he isn't before I take him off.

I'll have to argue Jay Cutler. I was always on his bandwagon until i saw them play south carolina last year...the guy stunk it up. looking at the stats from last year, i dont see how you could put him over leak or croyle:

Cutler finished 5th in the sec in passing. He had 167ypg with 10TDs and 5 picks. With 150 fewer passes, his completion percentage was only 1.5 points better than leak. He had 1250 fewer total yards and 19 fewer TDs.

In brodie's injury ridden soph season, he played fewer games than Cutler last year...and had 6 more tds and 500 more yards.

Cutler has that thing about him where everyone thinks he would be leaps and bounds better on another powerful team.

I think he had shown brillance at times but in the last few Vandy games I have seen....he was average at best and missed "numerous" open passes

Archived