What TV channel for the Akron game?

eagle12

SEC network plus. That better include one of the SEC network alternate channels or I'm gonna be pissed.

Edit: checked again I think it is only on streaming smh

Edited by WFE12

2 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

SEC network plus. That better include one of the SEC network alternate channels or I'm gonna be pissed.

It’s not and it looks to me it’s streaming only!

3 minutes ago, eagle12 said:

It’s not and it looks to me it’s streaming only!

Yeah it's just like the spring game smh

Us and Arkansas are the only two teams that didn’t get a tv slot. Even Ms St vs LA tech is on tv. When Texas and Oklahoma join, I think it’s going to be worse. 

Yes it is streaming ONLY. As long as you have SEC Network with your TV provider you will free access to SECN+ on the ESPN app once you log in. 

IF you have ESPN+, you'll also have access to the game on the app.

If anyone didn't already know you can download the ESPN app for free on all smart TVs, Roku, Fire Stick, Apple TV, etc. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Yes it is streaming ONLY. As long as you have SEC Network with your TV provider you will free access to SECN+ on the ESPN app once you log in. 

If anyone didn't already know you can download the ESPN app for free on all smart TVs, Roku, Fire Stick, Apple TV, etc. 

I'm old as dirt and even I know that...... streaming is going to happen more and more imo

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I'm old as dirt and even I know that...... streaming is going to happen more and more imo

Wait till the tv contracts end and Amazon, Hulu, Netflix, and disney try win the contract. The money is going to be insane.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

You're on the cutting edge of technology! 

I agree on the streaming. It's an easy way for them to count households watching, too.

• Like 1

Just now, bigbird said:

Wait till the tv contracts end and Amazon, Hulu, Netflix, and disney try win the contract. The money is going to be insane.

The SEC is so far ahead with this stuff and hate to say it you are 1000% correct.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

17 minutes ago, bigbird said:

15 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

The SEC is so far ahead with this stuff and hate to say it you are 1000% correct.

What in the hell is going on with you two? Season starts in 6 days, this agreeable nonsense cannot happen if we're going to keep up the mojo.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ValleyTiger said:

Their website and app are always buggy it seems. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

WTH is buggy?

:)

Its got programming "bugs" alas also leading to frustration, irritation, and potentially slamming a computer or loud cursing. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ValleyTiger said:

I’ve never been able to get SEC alternate or plus thru youtubeTV.  I get secn but nothing else.  So, if I can’t make it to game Saturday, someone email me directions.  Sorry I don’t keep up w this tv technology...too much other stuff to worry about. 

Dreiken1716@gmail.com

TIA and WDE

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TigerPAC said:

I’ve never been able to get SEC alternate or plus thru youtubeTV.  I get secn but nothing else.  So, if I can’t make it to game Saturday, someone email me directions.  Sorry I don’t keep up w this tv technology...too much other stuff to worry about. 

Dreiken1716@gmail.com

TIA and WDE

Download the ESPN app

Login- it will ask for your tv provider, select YoutubeTV, then sign into your youtube tv account on the screen. (It may give you a code to enter in your phone and then ask you to sign in on your phone)

once youre logged in youll be able to watch SECN+ on the ESPN app

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

I know you're right, but I'm going to be upset if it's on one of the few services I am not subscribed to. I know it is going to end up that way.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TigerPAC said:

Dreiken1716@gmail.com

TIA and WDE

See @Auhud08 's post above.

Also, I'd suggest everyone go ahead and log in to the ESPN app with your info with your provider earlier in the day or even a day or two before just so you'll be ready to go with any hitches when it's game time.

Don't wanna be that guy/gal that can't remember your password, lol.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Do we know what time? And do I need to get an IT certificate to figure out how to watch it? Still in NC this weekend.  

6 CT

• Thanks 1

Back to the future on the radio! Looking forward to not messing with the TV. I can sit outside under my oak tree and sip my Maker's Mark & ginger ale, just like nature intended. :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, ValleyTiger said:

How can you record the game? Specifically to your hard drive?

6 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

Their website and app are always buggy it seems. 

Yes the app wasn't working when I tried to watch the spring game. The app is so wonky when trying to watch games. Only this year have I noticed it. Wasn't bad before