Its GAMEDAY!!!!

Auhud08

11 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

I'll be there and I can't wait WDE!

Cant be there today, but i will be grilling burgers and watching on the back porch.

Love that atmosphere, pregame, tailgates, watchin all the other teams play before you head into the stadium.

Got to get down there next week now. 

• Like 1

War Damn Eagle! Got my tickets. Got my white AU shirt. Let's do this.

• Like 3

War Damn Eagle!

I haven't truly been excited for Auburn football in years. So happy for a new era and some renewed faith. Will be leaving PC at 10 to head up to the homeland.

Love y'all and so happy we have Auburn Football to watch and discuss. Don't expect me in the game thread today! I have a game to hyper-analyze lol. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

War Damn Eagle!

I haven't truly been excited for Auburn football in years. So happy for a new era and some renewed faith. Will be leaving PC at 10 to head up to the homeland.

Love y'all and so happy we have Auburn Football to watch and discuss. Don't expect me in the game thread today! I have a game to hyper-analyze lol. 

Scout the team for us, please.

• Like 1

image.gif.e2353122050e7d74b93ac5d422c181bf.gifimage.gif.c2cfccc50f5e5fd5a9b8697dae5eca4d.gifimage.gif.e6f707506314942151dd8069f9eb6b63.gif

Akron beat writer according to Nathan King, "They’re awful. The program is a joke, the coach is a joke and the university is broke."

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

War Damn Eagle!

Hey Zeek. Sure you are already on the road. I was born and raised in PC, but haven't visited since right after the bad hurricane almost 3 years ago. Has there been time yet to finally get all the debris and damage pretty much cleaned up from 3 years ago? I remember it was just overwhelming to see the destruction and debris.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, au701948 said:

Hey Zeek. Sure you are already on the road. I was born and raised in PC, but haven't visited since right after the bad hurricane almost 3 years ago. Has there been time yet to finally get all the debris and damage pretty much cleaned up from 3 years ago? I remember it was just overwhelming to see the destruction and debris.

Mostly cleared up. There's lots of "pods" still sitting around and tarps on roofs. Biggest change was to schools. Rutherford became a 6-12 because of how many people didn't move back and the Air Force base is still working on repairs.

So many pine trees have been removed because they were the big damage dealers. 

Getting better though!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Mostly cleared up. There's lots of "pods" still sitting around and tarps on roofs. Biggest change was to schools. Rutherford became a 6-12 because of how many people didn't move back and the Air Force base is still working on repairs.

So many pine trees have been removed because they were the big damage dealers. 

Getting better though!

Thanks for the note. Yep, I was born at Tyndall AFB back in the dark ages!

image.gif.8cf4a4964d80e052a2d0b0a6dc9e7782.gif