Entire AU Oline....

Tigerpro2a

I am all for it. Just sad Price's BBQ house wasn't still in business to sponsor our big defensive tackles churning them bones in the interior.  Best Brunswick stew in Auburn.

I miss Auburn. I haven't been back since the day I left. I'd like to think Price's is still there waiting for me just like it was many a day after class.

Edited by Didba
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Didba said:

I am all for it. Just sad Price's BBQ house wasn't still in business to sponsor our big defensive tackles churning them bones in the interior.  Best Brunswick stew in Auburn.

I miss Auburn. I haven't been back since the day I left. I'd like to think Price's is still there waiting for me just like it was many a day after class.

I miss the BBQ House, too.  And I agree with you on the best Brunswick stew.  Wish I had the recipe. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Didba said:

3 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

I miss the BBQ House, too.  And I agree with you on the best Brunswick stew.  Wish I had the recipe. 

That chopped pork and BBQ slaw was killer! I'm glad I got to experience it but sad it's no longer there. I haven't been back to campus since it closed (not because of that, just timing) so I'm not even sure what's there now.

Thanks for posting, I was not familiar with Big Mike's Steakhouse.  I like the concept, originated in Thomasville, with one hell of a menu.  I can guarantee that I will be enjoying "The Big Mike" ribeye in the not too distant future.  

https://bigmikessteakhouse.com/auburn

12 hours ago, Didba said:

I lived off Samford Ave and walked to class.  I had breakfast there every morning. I loved the bacon, fried egg, & cheese sandwiches at the BBQ House.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Britt in GA said:

I lived off Samford Ave and walked to class.  I had breakfast there every morning. I loved the bacon, fried egg, & cheese sandwiches at the BBQ House.

Yep. Breakfast was their best meal IMO. There was a herd of us walking up from Dudley almost every day. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Thanks for posting, I was not familiar with Big Mike's Steakhouse.  I like the concept, originated in Thomasville, with one hell of a menu.  I can guarantee that I will be enjoying "The Big Mike" ribeye in the not too distant future.  

https://bigmikessteakhouse.com/auburn

The one in Orange Beach is very good. Can't vouch for other locations, but imagine they are good as well. Enjoy!

Defensive line to be sponsored by the the US Border Patrol and Customs, Homeland Security, and Department of Justice. "If you don't have ID we don't let you on our side of the field." No, wait ........

• Like 1