Harsin

eaglenest

stated that this game will humble you he got a real good dose of it today, this was a collective failure by the entire offense, Bobo made no adjustment in protecting the QB, he should have went with a 2 tight end set with 2 rec to help with pass pro.

• Like 1

I'm sure Harsin saw today how badly we need a real QB, real offensive linemen, and real receivers.  He will address those issues in the off season.  He absolutely has to.

• Love 1

I wonder if our Coach knows what he is doing?  hmmm🤔 maybe he should hire some people on this board we might win these games or maybe not who knows....🤷🤣

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, eaglenest said:

stated that this game will humble you he got a real good dose of it today, this was a collective failure by the entire offense, Bobo made no adjustment in protecting the QB, he should have went with a 2 tight end set with 2 rec to help with pass pro.

He actually called Bobo out for not making adjustments? Wow

11 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

I wonder if our Coach knows what he is doing?  hmmm🤔 maybe he should hire some people on this board we might win these games or maybe not who knows....🤷🤣

I’m betting “NOT”.

2 minutes ago, War Eagle Girl said:

Um I think he has been a head coach for 8 years and has probably been humbled before.  That's probably why he said that as it has happened to him before.  Duh.

tenor (1).gif

• Love 1

1 hour ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

This really has nothing to do with Harsin. This one is on me. Too much hubris today.

Screenshot_20211106-195548.png

Screenshot_20211106-195629.png

Dang your arrogance!!!! How dare you!! 😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, autiger88 said:

Actually most of my high school coaches had cures to these problems. When we made some bone headed plays like we’re made today, he met us as we came off the field with some choice words, that include to get our butt in the back of the sideline because he didn’t want to see us again. And it didn’t end there, after wind sprints and stairs throughout the week you could bet you wouldn’t start the next game . You had to earn that spot back in practice so the next time he put you in the field he could trust you to do your job. I promise the system made us all better. We never wanted to be that guy. 🤔

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, keesler said:

Badly in need of an infusion of talent in many positions, none more that at qb. 

Bo has talent he just doesn’t have the grit that he needs. The old saying the day the tough get going when the going gets tough. In Bo’s case he does good as long as things go his way but when things break down he gets sloppy and makes bad decisions. Winners are just the opposite.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jptiger said:

We’re 6-3 folks. Let’s all just chill.

Nah nothing to chill about. It’s not that we lost but how badly they looked especially from an offensive minded coach. It don’t matter what year you’re in, new coach or not, an opposing defense out scoring your offense should never happen 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Actually most of my high school coaches had cures to these problems. When we made some bone headed plays like we’re made today, he met us as we came off the field with some choice words, that include to get our butt in the back of the sideline because he didn’t want to see us again. And it didn’t end there, after wind sprints and stairs throughout the week you could bet you wouldn’t start the next game . You had to earn that spot back in practice so the next time he put you in the field he could trust you to do your job. I promise the system made us all better. We never wanted to be that guy. 🤔

200 (2).gif

• Haha 1

It was a terrible offensive performance all around. If Malzahn had coacjed this crapfest everyone on the board would be in full attack mode. But Harsin is off limits? HRsin should have pulled Nix. Bobo called predictable short dunk and drinks all game long. Harsin / Bobo made zero adjustments at the half. We are likely headed towards a an 8 and 4 or 7 and 5 season. And truth be told I'm okay with that. But Harsin better have a plan for qb next season cause it ain't Nix. 

Edited by shabby
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

17 minutes ago, shabby said:

It was a terrible offensive performance all around. If Malzahn had coacjed this crapfest everyone on the board would be in full attack mode. But Harsin is off limits? HRsin should have pulled Nix. Bobo called predictable short dunk and drinks all game long. Harsin / Bobo made zero adjustments at the half. We are likely headed towards a an 8 and 4 or 7 and 5 season. And truth be told I'm okay with that. But Harsin better have a plan for qb next season cause it ain't Nix. 

In year 8, yes, we would have railed about Gus.

However this is year one for Harsin. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

In year 8, yes, we would have railed about Gus.

However this is year one for Harsin. 

Harsin has the same talent that Gus had. He is headed towards the same record Gus averaged. 

• Like 1

Just now, shabby said:

Harsin has the same talent that Gus had. He is headed towards the same record Gus averaged. 

Would you care for some apples with those oranges…

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sizzle said:

Nah nothing to chill about. It’s not that we lost but how badly they looked especially from an offensive minded coach. It don’t matter what year you’re in, new coach or not, an opposing defense out scoring your offense should never happen 

A&M made a couple more plays. We lost. The end. Rack em. 

• Like 3