Harsin

eaglenest

I have faith in Coach Harsin and feel we are still headed in the right direction....but we better come to play next week, we can't let this loss turn into 2 games....

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CCTAU said:

In year 8, yes, we would have railed about Gus.

However this is year one for Harsin. 

That’s the thing his issues didn’t start until after the rule change. On the road Auburn normally jumped on TAMU first. This just confirms if u are a half way competent coach adequate talent will win u games

4 hours ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Bo has talent he just doesn’t have the grit that he needs. The old saying the day the tough get going when the going gets tough. In Bo’s case he does good as long as things go his way but when things break down he gets sloppy and makes bad decisions. Winners are just the opposite.

Most people follow that pattern. I wouldn't say that makes them failures.  That just leads to losing games like today.

3 hours ago, shabby said:

Harsin has the same talent that Gus had. He is headed towards the same record Gus averaged. 

It’s early but the thing that might separate them is Harsin is able to get more out of less. Gus had more and with that won more in spite of some less than stellar coaching. Recruiting is imperative. Like Kirby said recruiting is 365 days a year. U need the high 4 and 5 star players to run with the big dogs .

• Like 1

7 hours ago, shabby said:

Harsin has the same talent that Gus had. He is headed towards the same record Gus averaged. 

If you can't see the differences now, then you'll never see the differences.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 2

12 hours ago, MaxCohen216 said:

I'm sure Harsin saw today how badly we need a real QB, real offensive linemen, and real receivers.  He will address those issues in the off season.  He absolutely has to.

well I'm pretty sure he saw that in spring training. He has to play with the hand that he was dealt when he took the job. You cant invent players throughout the season.

10 hours ago, shabby said:

If Malzahn had coacjed this crapfest everyone on the board would be in full attack mode.

Malzahn was attacked because he was doing it in his 5th, 6th, and 7th years with multiple top 10 recruiting classes to work with. Harsin is in year 1 playing 7 ranked teams with a roster where we hadn’t recruited a high school tackle in 4 years and WRs who wouldn’t start at any of the teams we’ve lost too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

This really has nothing to do with Harsin. This one is on me. Too much hubris today.

Screenshot_20211106-195548.png

Screenshot_20211106-195629.png

Haha . Loser … shows you to have confidence. Bad joke … I’m still pissed off lol

4 hours ago, bigbird said:

If you can't see the differences now, then you'll never see the differences.

They are not the same coach. I'm not claiming that  I feel like Harsin will move the team in the right direction. Last night however the game plan was no better than Gus On his worst day. And the adjustments or lack there of were very reminiscent of days of yonder. Mind you Harsin almost claimed the worst defeat in Auburn history with Georgia State. Auburn can't seem to muster a pulse on offense if the opponent has decent defensive line play. This hasn't changed this year. Maybe it ain't fair to judge him for the quality of protection that Nix receives.  But I do fault him for vanilla dunk and dink passes that we saw all night that did not work but continued to be the mainstay all night. Where was the adjusted game plan walking out of halftime with 3 points on the board?

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, autiger88 said:

he should hire some people on this board

I doubt there is an offensive coordinator, living or dead, who could have scored many points using Auburn's offensive players against A&M's defensive players.

3 minutes ago, oracle79 said:

I doubt there is an offensive coordinator, living or dead, who could have scored many points using Auburn's offensive players against A&M's defensive players.

tenor (4).gif

2 hours ago, shabby said:

They are not the same coach. I'm not claiming that  I feel like Harsin will move the team in the right direction. Last night however the game plan was no better than Gus On his worst day. And the adjustments or lack there of were very reminiscent of days of yonder. Mind you Harsin almost claimed the worst defeat in Auburn history with Georgia State. Auburn can't seem to muster a pulse on offense if the opponent has decent defensive line play. This hasn't changed this year. Maybe it ain't fair to judge him for the quality of protection that Nix receives.  But I do fault him for vanilla dunk and dink passes that we saw all night that did not work but continued to be the mainstay all night. Where was the adjusted game plan walking out of halftime with 3 points on the board?

Even in the game where Stidham got sacked a gazillion times . Auburn still managed 6 points. I don’t think Tamu defense is on par with Clemson defense that year. Ok that’s  my only rant. On to the next.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, 19812003 said:

He better start recruiting or he is going to start getting humbled weekly

That's for sure. We are currently ranked 34th in the 247 rankings with 12 SEC teams ahead of us. Let that sink in. I know it's a ways to go but somebody better get with it or we are in deep dodo.

• Thanks 1