Buc-ees

McLoofus

Okay, fam, I finally get to go to a Buc-ee's today. What's my move? What's your top 5? We are definitely going to hit the beef jerky aisle. What else? What should we have for lunch? Or anything else that we should plan to buy there.

TIA

39 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Okay, fam, I finally get to go to a Buc-ee's today. What's my move? What's your top 5? We are definitely going to hit the beef jerky aisle. What else? What should we have for lunch? Or anything else that we should plan to buy there.

TIA

We can't drive by without my wife making me stop for their fudge. Also, their butter toffee popcorn with almonds are my go to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

TIA

Get the beaver nuggets. Sugar high as a mofo.

Also, the brisket sammiches are pretty dang good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/16/2021 at 11:18 AM, fishepa said:

Sliced brisket sandwich and jerky

This. That's kind of their thing. 

I'm partial to the jalapeño and cheese kolaches though. 

• Like 2

On 11/16/2021 at 8:46 AM, McLoofus said:

TIA

Fudge and a selfie with the Bucee statue that is likely out front

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, AUDub said:

This. That's kind of their thing. 

I'm partial to the jalapeño and cheese kolaches though. 

Can we stop and talk about how amazing kolaches are? Soft pastry bread wrapped around tubular meat? Yes. You ever had a boudin kolache? If not, I’m sorry.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, The Freak said:

McLittles were like:Oh Fudge Chef Sticker - Oh Fudge Chef Jerome Mcelroy - Descubre & Comparte  GIFs

Big photo dump coming but the McLittles are living the dream in as close to a literal sense as possible this week. 

Just now, McLoofus said:

Big photo dump coming but the McLittles are living the dream in as close to a literal sense as possible this week. 

Funny. When we go to Didney Whirl (as dubbed by Jillian a few years back) I have more fun than the kids do lol. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Funny. When we go to Didney Whirl (as dubbed by Jillian a few years back) I have more fun than the kids do lol. 

Can relate.

I had to have a bit of a come to Jesus with the (now) 7 year old today. "Look around you. What could you POSSIBLY be complaining about?!? How on EARTH are you whining about what you DON'T have?!?" I might have been projecting a bit.

Didney Whirl... Love that

• Like 1

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

We'll stop for that on the way back. Felt like maybe we didn't need to be loaded down with sugar en route to the happiest place on earth...

Trips to Disney with my kids from ages 4-10 were truly “magical”. Really have enjoyed trips to national parks to experience “real” stuff but living the fantasy for a few days at Disney is super fun (albeit spendy, lol)

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I live in Disney World I hate Disney World

No beer in Disney World.  I find that whole claim of "happiest place on earth" a little sus.

sus=suspect for you geezers.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, The Freak said:

No beer in Disney World.  

Um... I drank a LOT of beer yesterday in Epcot and a few in magic kingdom the day before. I'll probably hold off at Hollywood Studios tomorrow and wait for dinner at Animal Kingdom. 

@fredst... Exactly

23 minutes ago, The Freak said:

No beer in Disney World.  I find that whole claim of "happiest place on earth" a little sus.

sus=suspect for you geezers.

One place. Be Our Guest is what got me into Chimay. 

But if you wanna maintain a healthy buzz EPCOT is the place to go. 

45 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Um... I drank a LOT of beer yesterday in Epcot and a few in magic kingdom the day before. I'll probably hold off at Hollywood Studios tomorrow and wait for dinner at Animal Kingdom. 

@fredst... Exactly

Had lunch at “Mexico” with tequila/ mescal pairings; my underage girls enjoyed the food and donated the beverages to Dad. I have also had a plethora of tasty beers at Epcot. Also had a great meal at “Morocco” once (along with some belly dancing). Victoria & Alberts (@ Grand Floridian)is as good a meal as you’ll have anywhere. Lots of good food and beverage at extended Disney.

• Like 1

Well, that's good news on Magic Kingdom.  It's been a while, but it did not have beer when I was there... all the other Disney parks did.  Maybe I missed it,,, this was like 2008.  My wife was like the idiot whisperer and could tell when I needed a beer pickmeup.  The few times we went back since, the kids wanted to go to other parks, 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The Freak said:

Well, that's good news on Magic Kingdom.  It's been a while, but it did not have beer when I was there... all the other Disney parks did.  Maybe I missed it,,, this was like 2008.  My wife was like the idiot whisperer and could tell when I needed a beer pickmeup.  The few times we went back since, the kids wanted to go to other parks, 

Maybe you have to sit down at a restaurant at MK. Now that I think about it, maybe I didn't see go beers there.

On 11/18/2021 at 3:17 PM, Tiger Refuge said:

Can we stop and talk about how amazing kolaches are? Soft pastry bread wrapped around tubular meat? Yes. You ever had a boudin kolache? If not, I’m sorry.

Oh look, another thing made with boudin I need to try. 

• Love 2