Holgorsen Heckles Harsin

cbo

1 hour ago, DAG said:

I am glad because you are one of my favorite posters. You were scaring me a little bit during the post game. Disappointing season, but don't lose hope just yet.

Not my best moment . No doubt . But Uber frustrated and surrounded by bama tools at family shindigs . Nuclear meltdown..  It happens . I get it . 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, metafour said:

He deserved it? His press conference was running late because Chandler Wooten was giving an emotional speech about his time at Auburn. It was his final career game and he was answering questions from a lot of local reporters. Meanwhile, the drunk hick from the WINNING TEAM is screaming from outside the door.

Would you like to recant your idiotic statement now?

Amen to that...and....

that poster's opinion of Harsin has zero to do what we are talking about. He is assinine to rant on about Harsin, when the Media and whoever coordinates the press conference can dictate how many media can ask questions. If there is a time limit, then that person can cut off the player or the coach any time.

Harsin has zero to do with the delay and Holgerson's whining. There was only one unprofessional reaction and it was the winning coach of all things... 

• Like 1

On 12/30/2021 at 9:17 PM, au701948 said:

Well, I hate to say it here of all places, but had it not been for the refs, UH would never have scored the winning touchdown. Maybe if the refs decided to call either 1) the Intentional Grounding on that last " Drive" or 2) the multiple OL holding our Defensive Lineman on the TD Pass, then Holgerson could have hit the bars early.

Maybe that was what he was pissed about. >:(

On 12/30/2021 at 6:28 PM, JDUBB4AU said:

Holgerson is not one to hold back . He won . He can complain . Harsin deserved it and deserves all the heckling for a trash can year. Wear him out until he wins . 

Yeah, because great coaches are going to look at the way Auburn fans treat their coach when he's not on top of the world and TOTALLY want to come here when Harsin's time is up. 

well he is a dude and his name is Dana, so mommas baby is probably used to throwing tantrums. CBH should have had his wife go outside and kick Holgerson's ass.

• Haha 1

On 12/31/2021 at 6:38 AM, JDUBB4AU said:

Is this a record for dislikes?? Has to be . Bunch of babies . 

I'm not a baby. I'm nearly 70 years old. You are nuts, and I've seen a bunch of them. Lol

On 12/31/2021 at 1:09 PM, JDUBB4AU said:

Not my best moment . No doubt . But Uber frustrated and surrounded by bama tools at family shindigs . Nuclear meltdown..  It happens . I get it . 

How old are you? Grow up a little on the inside. 

Meh. It didn’t seem like it was targeted at Harsin as much as targeted at the bowl staff and/or the press. He also made a statement that it would make more sense to do separate press conferences.

I remember chatting with a couple of friends who worked at WVU athletics when Holg. was a coach there. He seemed to live a pretty hard lifestyle. They often stated that he was not pleasant to be around and always seemed miserable. The running joke at WVU Athletics was his presence had a 100% chance of upsetting babies. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, AU_Canoe said:

I remember chatting with a couple of friends who worked at WVU athletics when Holg. was a coach there. He seemed to live a pretty hard lifestyle. They often stated that he was not pleasant to be around and always seemed miserable. The running joke at WVU Athletics was his presence had a 100% chance of upsetting babies. 

This seems to be his reputation across the board, and he's had a few changes of scenery to either change it or confirm it...

On 1/2/2022 at 10:19 AM, Hay Field 101 said:

well he is a dude and his name is Dana, so mommas baby is probably used to throwing tantrums. CBH should have had his wife go outside and kick Holgerson's ass.

no! no! no! this one is special. we set up a gofundme and send golf out there to not only punish him but to make sure dana never throws shade at anything Auburn again. besides i am sure golf would use his golf cart for transportation which would be cheaper but the worrying part is how much pbr it takes to get him there and back.