Men vs Tennessee Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Jabari short the last 2 3 pt attempts. This game is done. 60-49 UT under 3 mins. The fact that we blew a 10 pt lead in the second half just eats at me

Wendell Green takes some of the worst 3 point shots from 6 miles behind the line and doesn't even let a play develop. This team does not play well at all away from home and does not do what they are built for lately and that is drive to the basket and draw fouls.....mind boggling. 

Just now, Auburn Tiger said:

When things don’t go our way, they really don’t go our way. We look terrible the last several games. We definitely peaked. Gotta get that fire back. 

Careful. A lot of people around here aren't willing to accept that. 

• Like 1

Just now, Auburn Tiger said:

When things don’t go our way, they really don’t go our way. We look terrible the last several games. We definitely peaked. Gotta get that fire back. 

Usually when u peak, during the season, u take a loss or two and return to form. We haven't done that. We just continue to do the same dumb stuff

• Love 1

Wendell and KD are warriors but they think they're Jared and Bryce. Offense is terrible in general though. Don't see how BP doesnt make some changes going forward

Just now, Tigerfinz said:

We are playing ourselves into a 2 seed...

Funny. I was thinking we don't even look like a tournament team right now.

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Pathetic effort all around. I'm so tired of going down by double digits and also blowing double digit leads in the 2nd half.

This, it's so frustrating and it's all due to dumb play.

1 minute ago, Old fan 47 said:

I hate to say it, but this is not a good 3 point shooting team and that is what our doom will be. I already caught flak for this after the UF loss, but the team looks like it is lacking focus. Squandering a good opportunity to gain another game on KY. 

image.png

Don't know why you've caught flack b/c we have not been a good 3 point shooting team all season. The problem is that our guard play is not where it needs to be. What makes it worse is that our guards compound it with a ton of turnovers and the inability to direct the offense in key moments in the game. 

This is really what separates a team in the tourney that can win it all. Guard play is HUGE! I still think we're a very good team but there's no reason we should be turning the ball so much

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Thought Jasper having a good game earlier in the week would’ve opened up some doors. He’s been dormant today. 

So has Kessler

This great season might end up like a bag of fresh cow patty. JABA unfortunately 

Just now, looney said:

Funny. I was thinking we don't even look like a tournament team right now.

We are a tournament team just based on talent and ability alone, we are just playing so below that it is insane 

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I’ll be surprised if this team excels in the post season. They’ve gotten less disciplined over time.

Yup. This team is ripe for an early exit in the tourney.