Top Golf last weekend...

tigerman1186

Just wonder how the Top Golf went last weekend and what was the reaction of those who played???

• 5 months later...

It was pretty good, I smoked everyone that we played with. Course I was playing with my 7 year old daughter and her friend... but still a wins a win

• 3 months later...

Not really the same thing, but wanted to post a "top golf" play :)  @augolf1716 Do you agree with this? I know there have been some great shots such as Tiger in the US Open in 2008 maybe?  

1 hour ago, AUBwins said:

Not really the same thing, but wanted to post a "top golf" play :)  @augolf1716 Do you agree with this? I know there have been some great shots such as Tiger in the US Open in 2008 maybe?  

Nope its a trick shot he had no touranment/situation pressure.  Don't get me wrong its a great/fun shot and takes talent

• Like 2

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Nope its a trick shot he had no touranment/situation pressure.  Don't get me wrong its a great/fun shot and takes talent

Exactly! Tiger's pitch in on that same hole was a much greater shot, based on the situation. And the call by Verne Lundquist was spectacular.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Grumps said:

Exactly! Tiger's pitch in on that same hole was a much greater shot, based on the situation. And the call by Verne Lundquist was spectacular.

Yep. Tiger has  made some incredible shots

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Grumps said:

Now that was a great shot. Unless you have been there with the ball next to the second cut of grass you can't believe how hard of a shot that was