Anyone wanna play some 06?

PChamp119

Now that we have had a couple weeks to get used to the new game. I thought I'd see what everyone thinks of the new game. I'm glad to see that Auburn got a little more respect in its ratings. Our OL is good, Vaughn can kick beyond 40 yards.

Anyways, I thought I'd see if anyone wanted to play online tonight or anytime in the near future. I always play as auburn, so maybe we can make it an A-Day game ;)

I'd school you if I had LIVE!!! ;) I run 3 plays. Hail Mary to Courtney Taylor X, A and B. I dont know if it would be different against a real opponent but it works like buttah against the AI. Maybe I should invest in LIVE?

CT is too good in this game. Actually its prolly more the fact that Cox is too good but CT cant be caught when he catches it deep.

But to reply to ur lil message.... ummm stopping the hailmary is no problem. You have to know when to use it - which I have mastered :)

i wish i had the online thing. i'd play if i did. it's weird, but i've played i think 12 games, and my toughest games have been against MSU & UK. :o crazy. bama & lsu have been easy wins. also, it is a nice improvement to have Vaughn be able to kick long field goals.

tudor500.jpg

Now here is a REAL football game!

170263[/snapback]

Ha! I remember the time my cousins and I found one of those things at my grandmother's house. "This sucks...let's go play some more tecmo bowl." :lol:

Ah, good times...

Archived