Greenwich, CT school vice principal caught on video admitting he won't hire conservatives, Catholics, older teachers

TitanTiger

A school vice principal was caught on video admitting discriminatory hiring practices so the teachers he does hire will push more progressive and Democratic ways of thinking and shape how the children will think going forward.  Watching the video, it's stunning how brazen he is, but the fact is he's caught absolutely red handed.

He should be fired post haste and a full investigation on hiring practices while he was there should be undertaken.

Apparently the group that got these videos plan to release more videos with other school officials today.

Local news story on it:

https://www.wtnh.com/news/connecticut/fairfield/greenwich-school-administrators-comments-spark-calls-for-investigation/amp/

Full story and video segments here:

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/exposed-greenwich-ct-assistant-principals-hiring-discrimination-ensures/

It will be interesting to see the reaction of the Greenwich, CT. School Board after the investigation.

Edited by I_M4_AU

44 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Yep, that's clear illegal discrimination. As long as the video is legitimate then he should be fired. 

100%

• Like 1

5 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Project Veritas being involved causes me to be skeptical. 

I get it, but when you watch the video, it doesn't lack context and doesn't have the hallmarks of editing.  He's said what he said and seems pretty proud of it.

15 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I get it, but when you watch the video, it doesn't lack context and doesn't have the hallmarks of editing.  He's said what he said and seems pretty proud of it.

Okeefe's reputation for deception is well known and, deserved.

I agree this assistant principle should not have any hiring/firing authority.

It is pretty funny that I, a fairly open and proud progressive, would be disqualified under his criteria.

2 hours ago, AUDub said:

It is pretty funny that I, a fairly open and proud progressive, would be disqualified under his criteria.

Prejudice and discrimination have never been known for having an intellectual basis.

This guy is a dolt.  However, I don't think he exposed anything other than his own ignorance.

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

If it’s any consolation, I’d hire you. 😁

As long as I don't have to deal with any of those filthy Mormons. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, icanthearyou said:

So I got the job?

That depends. How do you feel about Buddhists? 

On 9/2/2022 at 6:51 PM, AUDub said:

That depends. How do you feel about Buddhists? 

I am sure there are good ones and bad ones, just as most other groups.

I have to say, If I needed a lawyer,,, you'd be my first choice.

Edited by icanthearyou

On 9/1/2022 at 10:10 AM, CoffeeTiger said:

Yep, that's clear illegal discrimination. As long as the video is legitimate then he should be fired. 

Wow, suing the school board just became a growth industry...lmao