SJSU at Auburn Score Prediction

Zeek

Expecting to see more snaps for Ashford. Look for SJST to stack the box with a safety deep when Ashford is in. Make him hit some underneath routes. I kind of expect a step back for the offense with QBs splitting time. We'll see how Harsin does with the juggling at the QB position. Most of the time you don't want 2 QBs but with Ashford and TJ having such different strengths this is the one situation where it can work. I think we see an improved game from the D (and i thought they played well against Mercer). 

AU 38

SJST 13

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gravejd said:

Expecting to see more snaps for Ashford. Look for SJST to stack the box with a safety deep when Ashford is in. Make him hit some underneath routes. I kind of expect a step back for the offense with QBs splitting time. We'll see how Harsin does with the juggling at the QB position. Most of the time you don't want 2 QBs but with Ashford and TJ having such different strengths this is the one situation where it can work. I think we see an improved game from the D (and i thought they played well against Mercer). 

AU 38

SJST 13

Step back from last year? We essentially split time last year due to injury anyway.

Edited by Hank2020

Auburn 51-10.  Defense will lock them down till the end when it is all subs.  I think Finley will be better then Mercer game and that Ashford will still provide the run option but  I am  still not 100% sure of Ashford passing yet. He looked good but this team will be expecting him to pass and will have game planned for it.  Another big day for RB's and I expect a few 2 TE sets.

I’m thinking our defense plays well, only gives up a couple of lengthy drives (when 2s and 3s are in the game), but lock them down in the red zone.

I also expect a better defensive game plan from our opponent now that we’re in week 2.  So we’ll see a little bit of a struggle at times offensively.   

AU wins 34-6

1 hour ago, AUinMS9528 said:

I’m thinking our defense plays well, only gives up a couple of lengthy drives (when 2s and 3s are in the game), but lock them down in the red zone.

I also expect a better defensive game plan from our opponent now that we’re in week 2.  So we’ll see a little bit of a struggle at times offensively.   

AU wins 34-6

San Jose State is BAD. It's going to be a very long season if we only manage 34 points against them at home.

• Like 1

I’m going Aub 55- SJSU 10. Harsin doesn’t seem like he’s messing around. I think he will have the guys go full speed for the entire 4 quarters after last week.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cbo said:

45-10

Auburn will easily cover and I'm going to have to take the over of 50.5. 

“Hahaha that’s how they get ya!” Deadpan stare at Dave Letterman

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Didba said:

“Hahaha that’s how they get ya!” Deadpan stare at Dave Letterman

I have a long established rule not to bet on Auburn. Don't want to use heart over head. But I often break this rule. Small amounts only. 

• Like 1

On 9/6/2022 at 2:38 PM, AUAlumnTN said:

San Jose State is BAD. It's going to be a very long season if we only manage 34 points against them at home.

Ok, so I just read the scouting report on them.  Yeah, hopefully we score way more than that.   Also, their run game is apparently terrible.  Hoping for some sacks and picks!!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cbo said:

I have a long established rule not to bet on Auburn. Don't want to use heart over head. But I often break this rule. Small amounts only. 

I think its very likely Auburn covers the over on their own.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I think its very likely Auburn covers the over on their own.

Same here. 

Feels like easy money, which always makes me nervous. 

• Like 1