Props to the auburn fans on Saturday

gr82b4au

That could easily have been a half full stadium, especially after the way we have been playing and the worst home loss in many years. Also it was an early game against a bad opponent sandwiched in between two big games.

However there were 80,000+ fans and it was loud!!! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Gratitude 8 man

To you complainers and whiners:

"Get your sorry asses off the sofa, get on the field, take some hits".   ...Bo Jackson

You've repeatedly identified the problems. Now, SOLUTIONS (no tired old expressions, "fire the coach, replace the O line, etc.)

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, rocketman73 said:

Gratitude 8 man

To you complainers and whiners:

"Get your sorry asses off the sofa, get on the field, take some hits".   ...Bo Jackson

You've repeatedly identified the problems. Now, SOLUTIONS (no tired old expressions, "fire the coach, replace the O line, etc.)

Except those tired old expressions would turn this program around. 

Us fans/alumni are customers. We buy tickets, merchandise, TV packages, etc that pays for everything. 

How would it "turn it around"?

Respectfully

53 minutes ago, woodford said:

Except those tired old expressions would turn this program around. 

Us fans/alumni are customers. We buy tickets, merchandise, TV packages, etc that pays for everything. 

Maybe. But I remember my Mom and Dad telling stories about rivals talking about our fans spirit  win or lose. The players should play for Auburn. The fans should cheer for the players. Ii was this way in the past. It seemed more positive for recruiting and everyday life, but it's a new age. 

Edit. I do not think Harsin will be here long. I do not think he was the right hire. I WILL go to Auburn and support my team just like I did after Gus should have walked home from Athens after playing Sean White when he was too hurt to play. Just. Saying.

Edited by JuscAUse!
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, gr82b4au said:

That could easily have been a half full stadium, especially after the way we have been playing and the worst home loss in many years. Also it was an early game against a bad opponent sandwiched in between two big games.

And...... Kiffin wasn't happy with Ole Miss attendance Sat.

80% stayed into the 4th quarter I was very surprised. Jumbotron provided a 40-foot promo several times endorsing OTV NIL.  My takeaway was the crowd dud its duty and then some, despite the lackluster events down on the gridiron. So, … c’mon coaches. You could not have a better podium. 
BTW, Luke Deal as the (unmasked) faceMasked Singer was pretty dang good. We have about 3 of 8 cylinders still firing. There should be no excuses for not getting better despite the Harsin criticisms. 

4 hours ago, gr82b4au said:

Hope they keep coming all season.

Pulling for our guys to make plays outside the horsecrap play calling of the inept coaches that are being paid millions to produce positive results. I love our talented players! Play hard to beat LSU for YOURSELVES & your teammates, students, family, fans, and supporters of AUBURN! I love y'all! NEVER GIVE UP!