Why I may not watch another Auburn FB game this year

AURex

I will always believe we will win any game any year until it becomes obvious during the game.  I believe in Auburn and love it.   However, I have through the years very much tempered my anger and frustration at things I cannot control etc and began trying to see the game as I do baseball.  If I don't know every rule and every formation or understand every package or play call, I just wait and listen or read professional and/or board opinions.   Releasing that stress was a game changer.  I'm too young for a heart attack and hours of pouting.  Too much s*** to do.  

Edited by kennypowers
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, CAReeves2010 said:

🙄Some of us have these things called lives and we have responsibilities to these things called families. I'd rather watch my kids'  flag football games on Saturdays than AU in person anyway. Maybe my priorities are messed up huh? 🤡

I think that Coffee was being a wee bit sarcastic...

As to the original post, I watch when I can, but my day doesn't revolve around games any longer. This coming Saturday, I'll be tracking on the phone surreptitiously while on a winery tour.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SLAG-91 said:

I think that Coffee was being a wee bit sarcastic...

As to the original post, I watch when I can, but my day doesn't revolve around games any longer. This coming Saturday, I'll be tracking on the phone surreptitiously while on a winery tour.

😬 My bad @CoffeeTiger. Rough day at work lol

• Like 1

As long as they suit up, I'll be watching.  If I can't be there or able to watch at the time, I record.  If you refuse to watch that is fine, but if you have tickets and refuse to go then the only ones you are hurting will be the players.

• Like 1

I checked out during the disaster of the 2012 season. I hope it doesn't come to that this year but it's trending that way. I only ask that we be competitive. Is that too much to ask?

• Sad 1

On 10/10/2022 at 1:08 PM, Win4AU said:

ESPN and Paul Finebaum don't want you to realize this but these games, as are all sports, are 100% for entertainment purposes.  Nothing that happens at these games have any bearing on real life unless you are a player or coach that could potentially make life changing money.  I just think that needs to reiterated from time to time.

I try to tell myself when it comes to how Auburn fates this season, if this is the worst I have to worry about the rest of the year, I've got it made. I don't always listen but I do try. 😁