Stattiger

jptiger

Quick question. Is Stattiger still a member here? Haven’t seen anything from Him in quite awhile.  War Eagle and stuff 

6 minutes ago, AUFightingSoldiers said:

That and because a lot of people here suck and would rather argue than converse. 

Tell us how you really feel soldier

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ThurstontheWelshCorgi said:

How sad, he was such an asset here but I understand. Oh well.

Glad he made a few contributions recently enough here.

Stat was on ITAT for a decade or more before he ever posted here. That's his "home field". We used to have some great convo's before this was actually a paying gig for him. 

• Like 2

Since he started his YouTube channel, he hasn’t posted here as much.  As others have noted, he’s been a staple at ITAT for decades. I’m not sure if that’s a paid gig or not now for him - if it is, good for him.

7 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Since he started his YouTube channel, he hasn’t posted here as much.  As others have noted, he’s been a staple at ITAT for decades. I’m not sure if that’s a paid gig or not now for him - if it is, good for him.

It is. The sad part about ITAT is that everything is pay there, and they've wrecked what used to be the best free board in the conference with it. I'd guess their daily user count is way down. It's the main reason that I found this board in fact. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, TigerHorn said:

It is. The sad part about ITAT is that everything is pay there, and they've wrecked what used to be the best free board in the conference with it. I'd guess their daily user count is way down. It's the main reason that I found this board in fact. 

I posted on itat for 20 years. It Used to be the bomb 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, AUFightingSoldiers said:

That and because a lot of people here suck and would rather argue than converse. 

Really it is mostly the same people over the years. 
Side note: I find that message boards are a fascinating look at human personalities as everyone can hide their identity. In many ways it shows their “true colors”, how they were raised, etc. I am also amazed at the number of people who bypass reason with the “I am always correct” mentality, even when their argument makes no sense to rational people.
It is ok to change your outlook or opinion. 
ok off that topic now hahaha 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, jptiger said:

Quick question. Is Stattiger still a member here? Haven’t seen anything from Him in quite awhile.  War Eagle and stuff 

go to youtube and search for stattiger and you should find all his stuff. i think he is trying to build his own show or something? i am not positive of that but he posts all kids of stuff as well as posting old games etc.................

15 hours ago, jptiger said:

AMLnZu8uGAxWkFstCVkh6uZf6rHRY8_pyBXjFMg-

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, RunInRed said:

Its a paying gig, but he still works and has grandchildren, so he only has so much time.  He still produces but spreads it over a few places.  If his youtube channel isn't enough you will have to go to ITAT to read his thoughts. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/15/2022 at 10:06 PM, Taker said:

So he doesn't post on here cause my man's getting paid for his Info now... SMART

I have worked for ITAT since 2006 so that has nothing to do with being active here. I am active on multiple Auburn boards, Youtube, Twitter, and radio. I also work and devote the majority of my time with my grandchildren.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, StatTiger said:

I have worked for ITAT since 2006 so that has nothing to do with being active here. I am active on multiple Auburn boards, Youtube, Twitter, and radio. I also work and devote the majority of my time with my grandchildren.

As PBS would say "the more you know" 

Thanks for clearing it up for me and also for the sage knowledge you pour out to us when you are able

9 minutes ago, StatTiger said:

Great priorities.  Good for you.

7 minutes ago, Taker said:

As PBS would say "the more you know" 

Thanks for clearing it up for me and also for the sage knowledge you pour out to us when you are able

For those that know me from social media, I could talk or write about Auburn football for hours. This has always been a good forum with great folks but like many boards, has become toxic. Over the years, I discovered that it is better to step away from it when it happens rather then rolling in the mud and getting dirty too. I don't post much on the ITAT boards for the same reason. The coaching changes has brought out a more toxic environment on football forums, something I elect to avoid.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1