TJ not traveling with the team

Win4AU

3 hours ago, AUDevil said:

Thank you! The one time I’m right…I just need some acknowledgment.

You ain't right yet. I'm in at 5-7 and that's still possible. Maybe even as likely as your 4-8. That prediction thread is really worth going back and looking at. All the 9-3 predictions are even more funny now than they were at the time.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Nor is it game-affecting.

Probably not - we might run the ball 50 times Saturday. Ok with me. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

Yep, it’s coaching staff’s fault that he has handled things like he has throwing fellow teammates under the bus. I guess coaching staff is responsible foe Russia invading also. lol, Harsin must own the mistakes he has made. But laying this at his feet is completely incorrect IMO.

I’m not on Twitter or any other message board, so I haven’t seen anything TJ has put out there. I do know that nothing about this year has gone his way and his frustration has to be very great.  Not excusing anything he might have said about his teammates.  

47 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

I’d say it’s a little different. 
Bo was the guaranteed starter with no clear backup ready to take over. He left knowing the team would be worse off…(but he did what was right for him and his future so we really shouldn’t blame him as many have.  Had he stayed his NFL hopes were likely finished.  He’s given himself a chance at a better life because of leaving which we should all be happy for him. )
 TJ leaving (if he even is…as far as I know it’s all speculation at this point) would be leaving as a backup who lost his job to a younger player. Most qbs in his spot leave their respective teams. 
In reality Bo left us knowing it was leaving us in a bad spot, but he still should have left. 
TJ, if he leaves, will only likely be leaving behind a third…or potentially even fourth string job next year. Apples and oranges

Not really. End result,  both left.  Bocephus just got the head start. I don't fault either one, which was my point to begin with

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mikey said:

You ain't right yet. I'm in at 5-7 and that's still possible. Maybe even as likely as your 4-8. That prediction thread is really worth going back and looking at. All the 9-3 predictions are even more funny now than they were at the time.

With renewed enthusiasm 5 wins may be more probable at this point.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, woodford said:

I’m sure he’s a fine young man but good Lord who cares. He is a non factor on the football field. Let’s move on. 

He would have to improve to be a non factor. His play led to several touchdowns, for the other team.

• Haha 1

It’s a bummer how TJ and his family have responded to the season. But I’m sure they are frustrated and disappointed also so ya can’t blame them. 
It seems that Calzada was the hopeful plan A. Obviously that didn’t work out and TJ saw an opportunity for himself and worked hard at capitalizing on it.  

2 hours ago, AUDevil said:

I'm hoping for that "renewed enthusiasm". I don't think we'd have made it to five wins had Harsin stayed through the season.

• Like 1

He posted a Tik Tok about one of his teammates which he ended up deleting, now TJ is the one being left in Auburn.  Karma.

Its not the first time he’s taken to social media to talk about others on the team.  

Bye.  See ya 👋.  This locker room doesn’t need that right now.

39 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

He posted a Tik Tok about one of his teammates which he ended up deleting, now TJ is the one being left in Auburn.  Karma.

Its not the first time he’s taken to social media to talk about others on the team.  

I’m sorry that he’s had such a difficult year.  I find it hard to believe that he would not see where the true blame lies, which is with the head coach who was just fired   He was the one who failed to put TJ in the position to succeed.  I’m leaving TJ’s skills out of the conversation.  I don’t believe in bashing our players.  

Not saying you were bashing him, AEAugirl. You were just telling me what he’s said   

Edited by 3rdgeneration
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

I’m sorry that he’s had such a difficult year.  I find it hard to believe that he would not see where the true blame lies, which is with the head coach who was just fired   He was the one who failed to put TJ in the position to succeed.  I’m leaving TJ’s skills out of the conversation.  I don’t believe in bashing our players.  

Well then you're a better man than I am.  Based on this week....current attitude = QB skills.  

5 hours ago, AUDevil said:

I am in the hyper optimism camp right now. 

I think we take 3 out of the next 4 and get to a bowl game.... I may be feeling different at the end of the day but I am too excited right now that coach HARDon is gone and we seem to be alive for a change. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mikey said:

I'm hoping for that "renewed enthusiasm". I don't think we'd have made it to five wins had Harsin stayed through the season.

Just a reminder: we still haven’t.

1 hour ago, AEAugirl said:

i see this as some tough love. i could not say that with harsin in charge. he lost my trust a long time ago. the uni did not investigate him just to be mean.

• Like 1

A poster on the rant claiming that TJ’s mom started some crap in the parents meeting after Harsin was fired…said the parents deserved coaching search updates and McGlynn told her no…she lost it.  

Source is a beat writer.

Edited by AUDevil
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

A poster on the rant claiming that TJ’s mom started some crap in the team meeting after Harsin was fired…said the parents deserved coaching search updates and McGlynn told her no…she lost it.

What the heck were parents doing at the team meeting?

6 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

What the heck were parents doing at the team meeting?

Sorry, parents meeting.

Edited by AUDevil
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

A poster on the rant claiming that TJ’s mom started some crap in the team meeting after Harsin was fired…said the parents deserved coaching search updates and McGlynn told her no…she lost it.

Is there a worse source than the rant?