Austin Troxell

Zeek

ACL?   That injury looked bad. I wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t both ACL and MCL along with cartilage.

I was really surprised he did not have a knee brace on the knee just as a preventative measure!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Out for season having surgery. Rough break for him. 

Poor kid started having knee injuries in high school.   Good luck to him. 

18 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Out for season having surgery. Rough break for him. 

Hate to say but may be a career ender for him. Really feel for him being his last season (6th) he had such high expectations coming into this season. 

https://www.si.com/college/auburn/.amp/football/auburn-offensive-lineman-austin-troxell-has-high-expectations-for-the-tigers-offense

So sad for AT. He gave AU all he could give. Hope he heals fully and has huge success off the field. 

• Like 4

Dude could never catch a break. Very tough for him. He and Brahms both man. Not great players by any means, but damn they could never catch a break 

5 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

He looked like he was wearing a knee brace.  😬 Poor kid.  He’s been patched together his whole career.  Just when things started to get fun again with Auburn football.  🙁

He had a knee brace on the right knee, but nothing on the left. I wondered why he would be out there without a brace.

I was so sad to see that. We’ve struggled for sure on the OL, but those guys are giving everything they have. That’s hard to do when you’re not having success, and he’s been a warrior.

Hate to hear that. He came in from MA with high expectations but injuries would not let him reach his potential. He sure did give it all he had. 

• Like 1