A Touching Story in the Auburn Family

Proud Tiger

There is a very touching story in today's Hunrsville Times about the Eddie Gran family and the death of their 6 year old daughter back in May. This should be an inspiration to anyone. Get the kleenex handy before reading because if you can read it without tearing up you are a stronger person than me.

www.al.com

Select Huntsville Times, sports, other stories and see the article re. Gran family.

There is a very touching story in today's Hunrsville Times about the Eddie Gran family and the death of their 6 year old daughter back in May. This should be an inspiration to anyone. Get the kleenex handy before reading because if you can read it without tearing up you are a stronger person than me.

www.al.com

Select Huntsville Times, sports, other stories and see the article re. Gran family.

172575[/snapback]

This will make you reflect on your own family and where your priorities are today. I am having a checkup on my priorities today. I am making some changes. Thanks for the link to the struggles that Coach Gran has been through. My prayers are with him and his family. May each of us say a daily prayer for each of our many blessings. We live today at the fullest as we are not guaranteed tomorrow. Life is fragile, handle every day carefully.

That was...well I am speechless.

That article also sheds some light on how much Chette Williams means to everyone at Auburn University!

I'm going home and giving Katie a huge hug.

I am also going to donate to the Sydney Gran foundation. Jsut a thought for those of us who are able to do so.

Archived