Very Early Mark my words.

Newbomb

If we do not sign Deon Sanders as our head coach we will regret it.  He will lead another program to excellence.

Edited by Newbomb
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 2

we have no idea if sanders even wants to come do we? he said he would review all offers and he never singled auburn out. and i do not doubt he would be a great coach. has he ever said anything directly about auburn and their coaching search? and how would he handle the money guys and all that? trust me this is no bash on him i am just not convinced he wants to come to auburn.

• Like 2

I really don't understand the down votes.  He is already leading Jackson State to excellence.  He is destined to do it again.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Newbomb said:

If we do not sign Deon Sanders as our head coach we will regret it.  He will lead another program to excellence.

the-goon-win.gif

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Newbomb said:

I really don't understand the down votes.  He is already leading Jackson State to excellence.  He is destined to do it again.

Jackson St is one step above Springdale HS. It's not like we're talking about a mid major program here.

He doesn't have a single win against a Power 5 team or even Group of 5 teams. He has a long way to go before proving himself worthy of a Top 15 coaching position in the country.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

CDS is a winner.  His mentality will not allow him to fail.  He opens doors to every recruit in the country.  He would be transformational here, exactly what we need. 

He may not want to come here but,,, you have to make your best effort.  You have to make him say no.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Dislike 1

13 minutes ago, AUTigerTime said:

Jackson St is one step above Springdale HS

Wow who knew Rhett was a 5-star? I think Rhett was rated a half moon.