Post-Game Thread

AUDynasty

So if a coach has been selected and signed, when do you think the announcement will happen? Saturday night? Sunday? Wait until Monday?

5 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

My only question is where did the guy on the sideline get that old school Starter style Auburn jacket?

I saw that too. I still had mine until a few years ago.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TigerPAC said:

They will play w passion but bammer will stack the box and play man coverage.  No reason not to really.  Miracles do happen tho!

Dare they dare RA to beat them throwing the football? We can only hope not…

Really happy with the way we finished the game. Earlier in the season, we lose the game if we go to half tied. These guys are locked in and adjusting at the half, and the coaches are doing a good job of keeping the guys engaged in the game. Our guys are playing with grit. I like it. War Eagle!

• Like 2

Football storylines for tonight:

-Cadillac Williams making a case for being promoted to his current position by the next head coach (hint: it’s lane Kiffin)
- Tennessee Tennesseeing their season
- Lane Kiffin getting too excited about all you can eat corn nuggets at Niffers in Auburn next year to pay attention to the game he’s supposed to be coaching. 
-Vandy making a case for not being expelled from the SEC

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sevenlee36 said:

My only question is where did the guy on the sideline get that old school Starter style Auburn jacket?

Not sure where he got the jacket but the guy wearing it was Trovon Reed.

Edited by TeamZero77

9 hours ago, BigBlueWDE said:

So Tank moved up to 7th on the All-Time rushing leaders list, right?

Yes! Let's hope he moves into the 6th spot by the end of the Bammer game. He'll need 150+ in order for us to win.

4 hours ago, saminbama said:

We may not win this Saturday, but I was happy to watch us play AUBURN FOOTBALL again.  Bammer's in for a fight.

I agree.  I think it’s a little much to expect a victory, but I KNOW these guys will go to Tuscaloosa and not flinch.  They will stare them eye-to-eye and never back down.  Who knows what might happen if the cards fall right?

1 hour ago, WarEagle1982 said:

I agree.  I think it’s a little much to expect a victory, but I KNOW these guys will go to Tuscaloosa and not flinch.  They will stare them eye-to-eye and never back down.  Who knows what might happen if the cards fall right?

The refs will pick them up, sort them, and give all the aces to bammer. 

• Haha 2

I am just happy that for the first time in about 10+ years, we actually look like an Auburn team out there. Run the ball for 200+ Yards two games in a row. We had two RBS both over 100 Yds. We havent done that since 2009. We have done it 2X in the last two weeks.