It’s bama Hate Week

ShocksMyBrain

Help.  My whole family are Alabama fans.

My dad, mom, siblings, aunts and uncles and cousins and nieces and nephews and even my pastor.

I raised my son right: he's an AU grad, but is a professor at Tennessee and was wearing a pumpkin orange hat a few days ago.

I need some identity right now...

Had a t-shirt in my younger years that was always one of my favorites.

The front of the shirt said "Why didn't I go to bama"  and the back of the shirt said "because I already have a high school diploma!"

War Eagle.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, MaxCohen216 said:

Help.  My whole family are Alabama fans.

My dad, mom, siblings, aunts and uncles and cousins and nieces and nephews and even my pastor.

I raised my son right: he's an AU grad, but is a professor at Tennessee and was wearing a pumpkin orange hat a few days ago.

I need some identity right now...

Since this reads like a letter to an advice column I took the liberty of forwarding it to Dear Aubie. Here is his reply...

Dear Needing Identity,

Feeling like you're in the minority can be tough to deal with when you're talking about family. Based on what you said in your letter, talking to your pastor won't help. He's part of the problem. If you have decided that you want to live your life openly as an Auburn fan then you should be able to. If your family can't accept you for who you are then it's their loss. 

Aubie

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, woodford said:

Caddy winning the Iron Bowl and pushing this old munchkin out to pasture would almost be the worst the past 3 years of hell 

Wow, what an epic meltdown the turds would have.   You are right.   That would so be worth all the pain.

6 hours ago, woodford said:

Caddy winning the Iron Bowl and pushing this old munchkin out to pasture would almost be the worst the past 3 years of hell 

Tweet worthy ;)

• Like 1
  • Love 1