New Young Fresh Blood COACH

NES

Carnell, Charlie Weiss jr ole miss Kenny Dillingham Oregon Travis Williams ucf Sherron Moore Michigan Jesse Minter michigan Alex Grinch usc Josh Henson usc

• Facepalm 2
  • Dislike 1

Best coaching hire would have been Matt Rhule. Freeze and Lane has big flaws. If we are going to settle let it be with a hungry up and comer. I will 100% support Auburn whoever is hired love me some Auburn War Eagle 

• Like 4

Again I will support anyone hired. Freeze is not a splash hire. Not many splash hires looking to leave their current situation 

4 minutes ago, NES said:

Best coaching hire would have been Matt Rhule. Freeze and Lane has big flaws. If we are going to settle let it be with a hungry up and comer. I will 100% support Auburn whoever is hired love me some Auburn War Eagle 

This. I felt Rhule was the most proven and readily available coach with previous HC experience. Oh and Auburn can’t afford to settle - not this time around.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NES said:

Yeah, I never got all the hate for Rhule on here. He was the best available guy by far.

Edited by Cardin Drake
  • Like 3

I am somewhat intrigued by the Philadelphia Eagles QB coach, his coaching acumen is pretty on point. Look at what he accomplished with Kyle Trask @ UF and now doing with Hurts. NFL coach with SEC coaching experience. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Gus went to  the natty. Gene won the natty. Auburn is special. I want hungry open to adapt relentless recruiting great x and o staff. Auburn we have a winner 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, EagleEye67 said:

Im guessing you are a consultant in real life

I’m sorry your day is going so poorly that you feel better by crapping on others posts. Hopefully it will turn around for you! Happy holidays! 

• Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, NES said:

Gus went to  the natty. Gene won the natty. Auburn is special. I want hungry open to adapt relentless recruiting great x and o staff. Auburn we have a winner 

I think a youth movement is the way to go. The players would buy into that for sure. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, GreenTiger said:

I’m sorry your day is going so poorly that you feel better by crapping on others posts. Hopefully it will turn around for you! Happy holidays! 

Nope best line of the weekend. Definition of a consultant. Pay outsider to not make a decision so they keep getting paid longer.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Zinzan said:

No to Dillingham. That truly would have been JABA, plus he already landed a HC job. 

I feel it would be the same if we hire Grimes. Dilly is from Arizona, and I think with his connections and energy he might surprise some people there.

• Like 1

I’ve been dead set against it because I believe we need an experienced coach to lead the program.  But I have come to believe over the past few weeks we need someone to unite the Auburn family not tear it apart and that coach is Cadillac.  There are too many opposed to Freeze because of his lack of character and I can see that.  I thought Kiffin might be someone we could all get behind but since that is off the board now I think we have to ride with Caddy.  

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

38 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

I am somewhat intrigued by the Philadelphia Eagles QB coach, his coaching acumen is pretty on point. Look at what he accomplished with Kyle Trask @ UF and now doing with Hurts. NFL coach with SEC coaching experience. 

I like his resume as well. Here’s what intrigues me though. BJ has been a QB coach at 4 FBS schools, an OC at 3 schools,  has 3 years at an SEC West program, 3 years at an SEC East program, and NFL coaching experience. He has an extensive recruiting track record from Florida, Louisiana, Texas, and California. But some say they worry about his lack of experience. Some of those same people want Deion who has 3 years total coaching an FCS program. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, NES said:

Carnell, Charlie Weiss jr ole miss Kenny Dillingham Oregon Travis Williams ucf Sherron Moore Michigan Jesse Minter michigan Alex Grinch usc Josh Henson usc

To your point. If that is the direction we go Jamie Chadwell of Costal should be at the top of the young blood list 

• Like 2

IF we went the no previous HC route then rip the interim tag off and give me Caddy all day long. Note the “if” in the beginning lol. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

IF we went the no previous HC route then rip the interim tag off and give me Caddy all day long. Note the “if” in the beginning lol. 

I think that this is reasonable. I would just hate to see LAC get fired one day

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, GreenTiger said:

To your point. If that is the direction we go Jamie Chadwell of Costal should be at the top of the young blood list 

How did he do yesterday?  New conference opponent skull dragged them by 40 points...that is the guy I have been saying we should take a look at...more of a program builder who has SEC experience...