the latest from brandon marshmellow on reddit

aubiefifty

13 minutes ago, gctiger said:

Should change the thread title to The Daily BM!

***Note: not intended to flame the original poster. 

too late. i jumped off the bridge to end it all and i caught my pants leg on the railing and now i am just dangling here twisting in the wind and it is YOUR fault because of your timing..................lol

• Haha 3

Just now, Hank2020 said:

i was just picking hank. that was my mean streak talking.

now here is a rumor i tend to believe with no factual evidence. if it is fake it was well thought out. and here it is............

RUMOR - The latest rumor I have heard is that Auburn has hired a PR firm for "damage control". This is unsubstantiated but from someone connected. NOT confirmed, NOT from someone actually within the program.

renderTimingPixel.png

If true, this tells me they are prepping for a freeze hire. bad news. hopefully this isnt true.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

too late. i jumped off the bridge to end it all and i caught my pants leg on the railing and now i am just dangling here twisting in the wind and it is YOUR fault because of your timing..................lol

Oh dear .. we should call somebody!  :abmbu:

• Haha 1

Just now, lovemytigerz said:

Oh dear .. we should call somebody!  :abmbu:

just dunna call the popo as i am holding with my pot vape..........lol

58 minutes ago, zeroforwinger said:

This doesn’t make sense. Would they not have already done the background checks before this kind of thing gets leaked? Especially with someone like Freeze?

Yeah, I gotta feel this would have been announced Sunday if it was going to happen. Unless Cohen wants to give the anti-Freeze faction time to prepare to destroy him once he comes on board. Lessons learned, none.

Marshmallow never gets anything right. Heck, for a while, one of his sources was Auburn message boards. Wouldn’t surprise me if the source of this one was his own butthole.

• Like 2

If half of what is rumored is true, Auburn's football program is more of a mess than I ever thought. Cohen is a complete puppet in the AD with none of Jacobs PR skills and I'm going to stick with the other sports for a while. I've had enough of Sunbelt football. 

1 minute ago, aucom96 said:

If half of what is rumored is true, Auburn's football program is more of a mess than I ever thought. Cohen is a complete puppet in the AD with none of Jacobs PR skills and I'm going to stick with the other sports for a while. I've had enough of Sunbelt football. 

I’m betting half is not true ( but it is just my opinion). lol

here is another nice rumor from reddit.......

Sorry - Flight Tracking Post - Looks like AU plane is heading towards Lynchburg, VA. Location of, you guessed it, Liberty University.

renderTimingPixel.png

lol ok now it detoured slighting and is headed to richmond. gotta love reddit as they are always on it right or wrong!

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, ScotsAU said:

Marshmallow never gets anything right. Heck, for a while, one of his sources was Auburn message boards. Wouldn’t surprise me if the source of this one was his own butthole.

you might not know since you joined in 21 but marshmellow came on the aufam raising hell about posting his stuff when half of what he posted or some to be fair he stole from this board.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i read where auburn fans are panicking and they are looking at him reluctantly because so many want him. this you can take with a grain of salt as well. but this has been one crazy search.

I saw where Wisconsin hired Luke Fickell about 2 minutes after their job came open

28 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

you might not know since you joined in 21 but marshmellow came on the aufam raising hell about posting his stuff when half of what he posted or some to be fair he stole from this board.

That’s hilarious lol

39 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

here is another nice rumor from reddit.......

Sorry - Flight Tracking Post - Looks like AU plane is heading towards Lynchburg, VA. Location of, you guessed it, Liberty University.

renderTimingPixel.png

So catch an old man up. Why would they be flying there? To pick someone up or deliver something?

47 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

I saw where Wisconsin hired Luke Fickell about 2 minutes after their job came open

He was fired Oct 2.

1 hour ago, aucom96 said:

Just when we thought things couldn’t get any worse, you had to go and insult Sunbelt Football… 😂

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

now here is a rumor i tend to believe with no factual evidence. if it is fake it was well thought out. and here it is............

RUMOR - The latest rumor I have heard is that Auburn has hired a PR firm for "damage control". This is unsubstantiated but from someone connected. NOT confirmed, NOT from someone actually within the program.

renderTimingPixel.png

If true, this tells me they are prepping for a freeze hire. bad news. hopefully this isnt true.

While that could obviously be complete nonsense, it would be frighteningly sad, if true.  That would mean several people probably got together, realized just how bad of an idea it was, and looked to a PR firm for damage control.  If you need to consider damage control, before a hiring is even announced, that is beyond a huge red flag.  It is a flashing neon red billboard, the size of a skyscraper.

1 hour ago, Hank2020 said:

So catch an old man up. Why would they be flying there? To pick someone up or deliver something?

sorry hank i had to step away. freeze is close to there is what i have been told.