Who will be the coordinators for CHF? Position coaches?

GAAubie

1 hour ago, AUinMS9528 said:

It should be really easy to get an elite S&C guy with our new facilities!!!

He has already said that his one from Liberty is coming

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

That would be wild.  I wonder if a fired HC has ever returned to the school they were fired from as a OC/DC/Position Coach?

Explain this.  We still talking about Muschamp?

10 minutes ago, weagl1 said:

Y’all do know he’s likely not hiring any of the ones we want don’t you?

Definitely better conversation than more arguments about why Freeze should or should not have been hired.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

This was a pretty weak staff SEC wise. I think well see upgrades across the board.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, GAAubie said:

If Matt Luke isn't an option, then Jeff Grimes as OL coach and OC. I would like the DC at Moo State, but he may be their head coach if the Pirate has to call it quits. I want a strength coach that has a full supply of deer antler spray with a side of piss and vinegar! 

Whoever the DC is, he needs to be handed the above right after he gets out of the barber's chair from getting his head shaved.  Basic Training time.

• Haha 1

On 11/29/2022 at 11:23 AM, GAAubie said:

What's the board's thoughts on Charles Kelly as DC? 

The PTB at Auburn passionately want him at Auburn. If he warrants that kind of loyalty I do not know. He seems as important to the PTB as Freeze, Petrino, and Muschamp so he will find his way to Auburn in one capacity or another. 

3 minutes ago, Chaotic_zx said:

The PTB at Auburn passionately want him at Auburn. If he warrants that kind of loyalty I do not know. He seems as important to the PTB as Freeze, Petrino, and Muschamp so he will find his way to Auburn in one capacity or another. 

That would certainly be a big risk from a defensive standpoint, no risk from a recruiting standpoint.

Jeremy Garrett came to Liberty in 2022 after spending the previous two seasons as the assistant defensive line coach for the Cleveland Browns (2020-21). Garrett joined the Browns in 2020 and helped the run defense finish ninth in the league after finishing 30th the previous season.

Ok.   So I can give him a chance.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, weagl1 said:

Y’all do know he’s likely not hiring any of the ones we want don’t you?

It’s his job to make it work guys…not ours. I understand that 100% and am excited to see what CHF  is able to bring together.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Strychnine said:

Definitely better conversation than more arguments about why Freeze should or should not have been hired.

Yes. It is refreshing to come here just to catch up on developments.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, au701948 said:

Yes. It is refreshing to come here just to catch up on developments.

Shhhh lets keep it quiet before the Creed Police find another thread to tell everyone theyre not supporting the football program anymore.

T-Will is heavily in the mix for DC smh I love him but cmon man..Also Derek freakin Mason is of interest..It’s like they’re trolling. Chris Kiffin is asking for substantial deal and to finish the NFL season. Deion is likely to get Charles Kelly also.

Edited by WFE12

Just give me Arkansas’ OC & DC at this point. Much rather have Odom than Grantham or any of the other names being thrown out. 

Heck, bring back the Steele curtain over any of those other names!