Prayer request

3rdgeneration

9 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

You guys are great! I appreciate it so much and I believe that God hears our prayers.  

lifting you and your friend and family up.

shakes the gates of hell.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

My husband and I have a dear friend that suffered a serious stroke yesterday, at 63 years old.  I covet your prayers for his complete recovery, if that is Gods will for him.  He is a tremendous Auburn fan, so much so that he would get so mad at the coaches/refs/players that he’d turn the game off and watch it later when he found out the score.  If it were football season now, it would have thought that caused the stroke!  Just please pray, if you’re the praying kind. His name is Bobby, class of 83. 

Praying he recovers! God Bless 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

My husband and I have a dear friend that suffered a serious stroke yesterday, at 63 years old.  I covet your prayers for his complete recovery, if that is Gods will for him.  He is a tremendous Auburn fan, so much so that he would get so mad at the coaches/refs/players that he’d turn the game off and watch it later when he found out the score.  If it were football season now, it would have thought that caused the stroke!  Just please pray, if you’re the praying kind. His name is Bobby, class of 83. 

I am late to the thread, my apologies for I didn't see it. This one hits a soft spot for me as my Dad was a stroke victim (multiple strokes) and I know the battle that goes into recovery. I hope and pray your friend has limited damage and is able to make a full on recovery.

My dad had a really bad one the first time and the hospital handled it poorly. 8 hours waiting just be told they can't treat stroke patients and sent to another hospital. As everyone knows the key to strokes is getting treated quickly. So he had some minor temporary paralysis and lost nearly all his speech. The aphasia was terrible, but he made about a 90 percent recovery in 8-12 months so no matter how bad your friend can get better.

God works wonders. I will be praying for your friend and his family and for your guys as well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I am late to the thread, my apologies for I didn't see it. This one hits a soft spot for me as my Dad was a stroke victim (multiple strokes) and I know the battle that goes into recovery. I hope and pray your friend has limited damage and is able to make a full on recovery.

My dad had a really bad one the first time and the hospital handled it poorly. 8 hours waiting just be told they can't treat stroke patients and sent to another hospital. As everyone knows the key to strokes is getting treated quickly. So he had some minor temporary paralysis and lost nearly all his speech. The aphasia was terrible, but he made about a 90 percent recovery in 8-12 months so no matter how bad your friend can get better.

God works wonders. I will be praying for your friend and his family and for your guys as well. 

Thank you for the encouragement.   We are awaiting the results of the CT scan.  It was suppos s to happen some time today.  I wish we were closer and could be there. It’s in Gods hands, but I really appreciate all of the intercessary prayers.  ❤️

• Love 1

🙏🏻for Bobby and his family and caregivers. I can tell you from recent, personal experience that God is still in the miiracle business.