Amari Kight in Auburn

PigskinPat

BOO THIS MAN!

J/k. Can he contribute? Will he denounce the way of the bammer? Will he swear his allegiance to Auburn? If so, bring him on.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

Former bama OT in town for a visit. What are y’all’s thoughts?

Four years of being a backup at Alabama. Some actual playing time. Still, taking a player from Alabama is never a bad thing. Especially with our need at the position.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, maryland tiger said:

Absolutely Not! Once an elephant, never a tiger! 

This seems silly to me. I know it doesn’t happen often, opportunity to leave Bama and go to AU, but you actually think he might jeopardize his career in order to somehow hold back AU?

2 hours ago, PigskinPat said:

Former bama OT in town for a visit. What are y’all’s thoughts?

Bring him on . We need cows and steers 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

This seems silly to me. I know it doesn’t happen often, opportunity to leave Bama and go to AU, but you actually think he might jeopardize his career in order to somehow hold back AU?

Simma Down Now! I'm an old head so this is an abomination to me but the world is changing. I am still against it though! I wouldn't want any Auburn players going to buma. 

• Facepalm 1

25 minutes ago, The Freak said:

I say we let Corey decide.

I don't ever remember Corey mocking Auburn if I have my players correct. Keep his Pachydermata behind away from Auburn. NO!!! A thousand times NO! 

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2
  • Dislike 1

8 minutes ago, maryland tiger said:

Simma Down Now! I'm an old head so this is an abomination to me but the world is changing. I am still against it though! I wouldn't want any Auburn players going to buma. 

I want what’s best for the young men at the end of the day. Maybe that’s not the old head way. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, maryland tiger said:

I don't ever remember Corey mocking Auburn if I have my players correct. Keep his Pachydermata behind away from Auburn. NO!!! A thousand times NO! 

Thought that was Cohen

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, maryland tiger said:

We need folks that are going to get on board and help. Bama’s football culture is generally thought pretty strong. If they haven’t been in trouble, they just want an opponent to play(IMO).

One team's trash is a other team's treasure. 

Plenty of ex Bama players have gone on to contribute to other teams. Hell Bama’s possibly best WR recently was buried on Ohio States depth chart.

I'll take thier 2nd string LT and multiple more. He should have 2 years left

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Hank2020 said:

We need folks that are going to get on board and help. Bama’s football culture is generally thought pretty strong. If they haven’t been in trouble, they just want an opponent to play(IMO).

Guy is a troll lol. Let him go back to his bridge.

2 hours ago, maryland tiger said:

Absolutely Not! Once an elephant, never a tiger! 

Corey Grant says hello. 

Edit: I immediately made this post and failed to look at the rest of the posts first. 

Edited by Browning4AU

This player is Amari Kight that played at Thompson.   You can’t fault a kid going to Bama over the s*** show that has been Auburn recruiting over the last 5 years. 

if Freeze feels he can help AU as a starter or quality #2, I am all for him.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, W.E.D said:

One team's trash is a other team's treasure. 

Plenty of ex Bama players have gone on to contribute to other teams. Hell Bama’s possibly best WR recently was buried on Ohio States depth chart.

I'll take thier 2nd string LT and multiple more. He should have 2 years left

So, we have 2 years to wash the elephant stink off. I'm curious how what goes into the on3 player ratings for transfers are calculated. They have two ratings for most transfer players and curious to know if those are the original HS rating vs where they are currently being evaluated/rated at or just a composite of the big 3 (247, Rivals, and ESPN). 

21 minutes ago, PikesEagle said:

So, we have 2 years to wash the elephant stink off. I'm curious how what goes into the on3 player ratings for transfers are calculated. They have two ratings for most transfer players and curious to know if those are the original HS rating vs where they are currently being evaluated/rated at or just a composite of the big 3 (247, Rivals, and ESPN). 

On3 is taking a stab in the dark on guys who haven't played and their star rating 

22 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

Speaking of bama OL, what about Javion Cohen

Water under the bridge. Its a rivalry. 

People need to heal there asses. "Oh no he tweeted mean things that hurt my deep feelings". It's fine. Grow up 

Edited by W.E.D
  • Haha 2