Amari Kight in Auburn

PigskinPat

4 hours ago, maryland tiger said:

I don't ever remember Corey mocking Auburn if I have my players correct. Keep his Pachydermata behind away from Auburn. NO!!! A thousand times NO! 

2 hours ago, WarDamn2010 said:

Guy is a troll lol. Let him go back to his bridge.

That was Javion Cohen, not Kight.  Can y’all at least get the player right before you trash him?  🤦🏼‍♀️

He was a highly ranked OT from Thompson and as far as I have seen has never said nor done anything disparaging towards Auburn. 

WarDamn…..I’m not sure if you are talking about the player or the poster.  If its the poster……my apologies 😬

Edited by AEAugirl
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, AUINSY said:

What about Corey Grant?

2 hours ago, Browning4AU said:

Corey Grant says hello. 

25 minutes ago, AUFightingSoldiers said:

Corey Grant disagrees 

Corey Grant did that too.

• Haha 2

I know this is a Kight thread but on Cohen, if the team, who are going to be his coworkers, so to speak, harbor no ill will toward him, then , IMO, it is folly not to reach out to him. Besides, to hold him accountable at the age of 20 for how he acted as a 17 year old...

• Like 1

Yes and tell him to bring Brockermeyer! 

We need to start getting kids from Thompson. If he does well at Auburn, that’s a selling point over Alabama. We developed him and they couldn’t…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AEAugirl said:

That was Javion Cohen, not Kight.  Can y’all at least get the player right before you trash him?  🤦🏼‍♀️

He was a highly ranked OT from Thompson and as far as I have seen has never said nor done anything disparaging towards Auburn. 

WarDamn…..I’m not sure if you are talking about the player or the poster.  If its the poster……my apologies 😬

The poster, though it didn't quote like I intended. So, to clarify, Maryland is the troll here lol. Unless I'm thinking of someone else. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, maryland tiger said:

Simma Down Now! I'm an old head so this is an abomination to me but the world is changing. I am still against it though! I wouldn't want any Auburn players going to buma. 

This explains sooooo much.

On 12/14/2022 at 4:37 PM, maryland tiger said:

Absolutely Not! Once an elephant, never a tiger! 

Such a deep south south mindset. We gotta keep it in the family 🙄

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, shabby said:

Such a deep south south mindset. We gotta keep it in the family 🙄

Ain't it the truth.  Hell, bama's cast offs in most cases are better than our starters.  But to say we don't want em because they wore that crimson jersey is stupid IMO.  I'll take em if they can get Auburn back to being competitive with the Georgias and bamas of the world.  I hate bama with a passion that has been in me for over 60 years, but I don't hate their players who made a decision to go there based on what they thought was best for them at the time.

Edited by tinman1
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, tinman1 said:

Ain't it the truth.  Hell, bama's cast offs in most cases are better than our starters.  But to say we don't want em because they wore that crimson jersey is stupid IMO.  I'll take em if they can get Auburn back to being competitive with the Georgias and bamas of the world.  I hate bama with a passion that has been in me for over 60 years, but I don't hate their players who made a decision to go there based on what they thought was best for them at the time.

In my opinion, it’d be even more fun to beat them with their rejects. Oh, the wailing and gnashing of teeth we’d hear from the bammers! 😂

Edited by AUINSY

11 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

In my opinion, it’s be even more fun to beat them with their rejects. Oh, the wailing and gnashing of teeth we’d hear from the bammers! 😂

Yeah there was definitely some satisfaction in Nick Marshall connecting on the prayer against Georgia. 😌

• Like 1
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, aujohnson said:

Yeah there was definitely some satisfaction in Nick Marshall connecting on the prayer against Georgia. 😌

And then the guy that tipped it came to AU too! 😂🤣🤷‍♂️

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

And then the guy that tipped it came to AU too! 😂🤣🤷‍♂️

Technically, Trey would’ve had the game-sealing INT if Harvey-Clemons hadn’t bumped him.

7 hours ago, tinman1 said:

Pat Dye played for Georgia and coached at Alabama.  Beating them with their own is the best thing you can do! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, weagl1 said:

Pat Dye played for Georgia and coached at Alabama.  Beating them with their own is the best thing you can do! 

He also coached at Auburn 

On 12/14/2022 at 9:26 PM, SumterAubie said:

I know this is a Kight thread but on Cohen, if the team, who are going to be his coworkers, so to speak, harbor no ill will toward him, then , IMO, it is folly not to reach out to him. Besides, to hold him accountable at the age of 20 for how he acted as a 17 year old...

Good grief folks!!! Surely we trust the coaching staff to make these type of decisions.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sevenlee36 said:

Any word on this guy and Cohen?

I think Cohen is leaning Miami. Haven’t heard on Kight.