2024 5*+ WR Cam Coleman FLIPS TO AU FROM A&M!!!

ellitor

32 minutes ago, AUwent said:

I'd love to be wrong but I just think any efforts we make right now will be null and void once A&M makes its hire.

Of course you do......but you may be correct

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, AUwent said:

I'd love to be wrong but I just think any efforts we make right now will be null and void once A&M makes its hire.

@AUwent Possibly if they keep CDC on staff but that looks unlikely right now.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

image.gif.c72c65d7094386ba9002790bd35d7de3.gif

Funny story about this gif. I thought it was Zach Galafanakis for like 6 years. Turns out it’s Robert Redford. Who would have imagined.

Hold on….giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7tdwg68k3e5vq6jloa0

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, AUwent said:

Previous statements were that Coleman is all about the $. If that's the case, A&M wins.

Does anyone know the last time Coleman went to A@M ? He has been to AU a bunch of times here lately. Recruiting gurus always say follow the visits. 

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Does anyone know the last time Coleman went to A@M ? He has been to AU a bunch of times here lately. Recruiting gurus always say follow the visits. 

Yeah that's the encouraging part (wasn't that the big warning sign with Yeldon?). But that's also why his commitment to them was such a shocker.

Edited by AUwent

11 hours ago, AUwent said:

Nooooo waaaaay!!!! Who could have ever seen this take coming from you!!! 😂😂 I am shocked. SHOCKED I must say…. 

IMG_3480.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Hold on….giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7tdwg68k3e5vq6jloa0

Funniest thing about this gif is Louie Anderson bombing it at the McDowell’s register. Wonder if he knew the heights to which his career would skyrocket at this moment…

image.jpeg

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Recruiting gurus always say follow the visits. 

Not always. They say most of the time.

10 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Does anyone know the last time Coleman went to A@M ?

I remember hearing he went to one of their home games but I don’t find evidence of it.

2 hours ago, AUwent said:

But that's also why his commitment to them was such a shocker.

Yeldon flipping wasn't a shock. Bams were bragging about it 2 monthsd before it happened.

6 hours ago, ellitor said:

Yeldon flipping wasn't a shock. Bams were bragging about it 2 monthsd before it happened.

My mistake, I probably shouldn't have even brought it up. I meant Cam's commitment to A&M.

11 hours ago, tigeraddikt said:

Funniest thing about this gif is Louie Anderson bombing it at the McDowell’s register. Wonder if he knew the heights to which his career would skyrocket at this moment…

image.jpeg

No kidding. Once he made fries, and then assistant manager, the big bucks started rolling in.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, AUwent said:

If we do part with Monty, can we please go after Craig for QB coach?

No. HTH. 

IMG_5936.gif

9 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

No. HTH. 

IMG_5936.gif

"Hope this helps?"

Craig staying at A&M could very easily be the difference in landing CC. It's worth mentioning since they're arguably just as big a threat as A&M at this point, but Norvell could scoop him back up too.

Edited by AUwent

13 minutes ago, AUwent said:

"Hope this helps?"

Craig staying at A&M could very easily be the difference in landing CC. It's worth mentioning since they're arguably just as big a threat as A&M at this point, but Norvell could scoop him back up too.

D Craig has never worked for Norvell. CC will go with the best NIL offer just like the first time. It’s as simple as that. That’s why it’s wide open and a dark horse team can sneak in and “steal” him like tamu did the first time he committed when everyone thought they were running fourth at best.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

D Craig has never worked for Norvell. CC will go with the best NIL offer just like the first time. It’s as simple as that. That’s why it’s wide open and a dark horse team can sneak in and “steal” him like tamu did the first time he committed when everyone thought they were running fourth at best.

If that were the case, he wouldn't even be considering anywhere but A&M lol.

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 2

Just now, LPTiger said:

Coleman will be a Tiger.    Book it.

Clemson it is :poke:

I hope your feeling is correct, or is it more than a feeling?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AUwent said:

If we do part with Monty, can we please go after Craig for QB coach?

No.

@aubiefifty No more stash. No more edibles. No more nothing for Went. He's cut off.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 5

33 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

CC will go with the best NIL offer just like the first time. It’s as simple as that.

Not necessarily. Apparently the NIL offers he's getting are similar.

• Like 1