ellitor

Default Avatar

6-1 / 197
Wayne County
Jesup, GA

Early offers from: AU, FSU, LSU, USCe, UK, Miss St, Zona, BC, & UCF
Top 2 of AU & FSU

@ellitor

I guess you can’t send moderators messages for whatever reason. Just send me a message and let me know about posting up 2025 Recruiting and if I need to post yet. There’s been a couple I thought were worth posting but wasn’t sure. Thanks for making my recruiting threads look 👀 good .

17 minutes ago, toddc said:

@ellitor

I guess you can’t send moderators messages for whatever reason. Just send me a message and let me know about posting up 2025 Recruiting and if I need to post yet. There’s been a couple I thought were worth posting but wasn’t sure. Thanks for making my recruiting threads look 👀 good .

@toddc You can send me messages. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to get or reply to messages I send you. lol As for 2025, we will let Zeek create the big 2025 thread late this year or early next year. I guess til then you can start a "2025 Early Offers & Chatter" thread if you want. And you're welcome.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@toddc You can send me messages. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to get or reply to messages I send you. lol As for 2025, we will let Zeek create the big 2025 thread late this year or early next year. I guess til then you can start a "2025 Early Offers & Chatter" thread if you want. And you're welcome.

We'll need one sooner rather than later 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

I tried and it said I couldn’t send you messages. Lol

I put to @ellitor and it said I couldn’t send it. I thought it might be different if you initiated it. 
edit: I have to leave the @ off and it’ll work.

Edited by toddc
  • Like 1