Oh my!!! That’s a shocker after that first game was 4-3 in extra innings…is/are LSU player(s) out?

LSU baseball is what I want Auburn to become. When we go to Omaha we need to invade like they do. 

Two totally different histories and cultures but still. That’s a fanbase. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 6/25/2023 at 5:33 PM, LPTiger said:

Anyone watching?   UF up by three touchdowns 24-3.

Not tonight LP. Looking like payback. Enjoying a bowl of Ya Ya gumbo spiked with shrimp right now.

Edited by SaltyTiger
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, woodford said:

LSU baseball is what I want Auburn to become. When we go to Omaha we need to invade like they do. 

LSU killed it in the portal with Skenes and White. Their program is super impressive. I hope Butch gets the support he needs and gets us close to what they are. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, woodford said:

LSU fans invade and swarm just about everything

9 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

LSU killed it in the portal with Skenes and White. Their program is super impressive. I hope Butch gets the support he needs and gets us close to what they are. 

Skenes was headed to AU.   Butch developed a relationship with him, and he was all AU until LSU NIL came calling.   In one weekend he went from being all AU to not returning Butch's calls.    If Skenes would have come on board we would have been back to the CWS.   If Skenes came on board and Joseph stayed healthy, we would have captured our first title. 

• Like 3

LSU is one of those schools that can win a National Title in every sport, imo. Kim Mulkey just won a Natty in just her 2nd year at LSU. The baseball team won it monday night. 3 coaches in a row (Saban, Miles, Orgeron) won Natty's in football. I think Brian Kelly will make that 4 coaches in a row. 

Their fanbase is large and they are serious about their sports down there. There aren't many schools that have the capabilities to win national title's in multiple sports but LSU is certainly one. 

7 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

LSU is one of those schools that can win a National Title in every sport, imo. Kim Mulkey just won a Natty in just her 2nd year at LSU. The baseball team won it monday night. 3 coaches in a row (Saban, Miles, Orgeron) won Natty's in football. I think Brian Kelly will make that 4 coaches in a row. 

Their fanbase is large and they are serious about their sports down there. There aren't many schools that have the capabilities to win national title's in multiple sports but LSU is certainly one. 

This is interesting...   In LSU's starting lineup they have 2 sophs, 4 juniors and 2 grad students.   Travinski who catches about half the games is a junior.   Skenes was a junior.   A pretty mature roster.    And, 5 of the starters were from Louisiana.    Agree 100% with Zero.    LSU is uniquely positioned with tons of in-state talent, no other state school to compete for talent with, crazy people in the state who love all sports....

2 hours ago, LPTiger said:

This is interesting...   In LSU's starting lineup they have 2 sophs, 4 juniors and 2 grad students.   Travinski who catches about half the games is a junior.   Skenes was a junior.   A pretty mature roster.    And, 5 of the starters were from Louisiana.    Agree 100% with Zero.    LSU is uniquely positioned with tons of in-state talent, no other state school to compete for talent with, crazy people in the state who love all sports....

All of that plus the two best portal players was a grand slam (pun intended) of epic proportion this season. 

Edited by Gowebb11
  • Like 1