DOJ Slams Rep. Jordan

The DOJ has slams Jim Jordan for what I think is doing his job as a comgressman. What is DOJ trying to hide? I'm sure they don't like what came out of the whistlebower testimonies early this week.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/doj-slams-jim-jordan-s-unjustified-and-premature-subpoenas-in-hunter-biden-probe/ar-AA1eiZW8?ocid=

Look man Beavis wasn't the hero of the show. You're not supposed to be pulling for him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

The DOJ has slams Jim Jordan for what I think is doing his job as a comgressman. What is DOJ trying to hide? I'm sure they don't like what came out of the whistlebower testimonies early this week.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/doj-slams-jim-jordan-s-unjustified-and-premature-subpoenas-in-hunter-biden-probe/ar-AA1eiZW8?ocid=

Maybe they are tired of his baseless accusations that paint the DOJ and FBI as tools of the President intent on making baseless charges against Trump and protecting Hunter Biden.  I'm certain that Trump appointed U.S. Attorney Weiss is more than tired of hearing how he is some puppet with no authority to make charging decisions, given that he had absolute authority and has informed the committee of that in two separate pieces of correspondence. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

The DOJ has already dragged their feet until the statute of limitations has run out on some of Hunter's tax evasion charges. What they'd like here is for congress to back off and let them piddle around until time has run out on all of his crimes. It doesn't take rocket science to figure out why they want to keep things slowed down and under wraps. Their plan has worked well so far, why does that pesky congress have to go around stirring things up and wanting inconvenient answers before time has expired?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Mikey said:

The DOJ has already dragged their feet until the statute of limitations has run out on some of Hunter's tax evasion charges. What they'd like here is for congress to back off and let them piddle around until time has run out on all of his crimes. It doesn't take rocket science to figure out why they want to keep things slowed down and under wraps. Their plan has worked well so far, why does that pesky congress have to go around stirring things up and wanting inconvenient answers before time has expired?

They offered days on which David Weiss would appear and testify before this committee and answer their questions.  Jordan isn't interested in that as much as he is in putting on a skit full of implication but lacking in evidence of criminal conduct.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

12 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Jordan isn't interested in that as much as he is in putting on a skit full of implication but lacking in evidence of criminal conduct.

He's got more evidence than Pelosi had in all her various claims about Trump. Adam Schiff claimed he had evidence for years and in the end all he had was lies. I don't recall you being so upset about lack of evidence back then.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

On 7/25/2023 at 10:09 AM, Mikey said:

If any statute of limitations has run out, it is only because the DOJ and IRS under the TRUMP administration  could not find anything to indict him for.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

23 hours ago, AURex said:

If any statute of limitations has run out, it is only because the DOJ and IRS under the TRUMP administration  could not find anything to indict him for.

What planet are you on? The same creeps that are currently stonewalling every investigation into the Biden family were there under Trump. Presidents come and go but career civil servants hang around for decades.

• Thanks 1
  • Dislike 2

25 minutes ago, Mikey said:

What planet are you on? The same creeps that are currently stonewalling every investigation into the Biden family were there under Trump. Presidents come and go but career civil servants hang around for decades.

I'm on planet Earth. Are you? Do you understand the concept of "statute of limitations? "The same creeps" ... were the ones in power in the Trump administration.

• Facepalm 1

9 hours ago, AURex said:

I'm on planet Earth. Are you? Do you understand the concept of "statute of limitations? "The same creeps" ... were the ones in power in the Trump administration.

What part of this statement of mine eludes you? " Presidents come and go but career civil servants hang around for decades."

On 7/24/2023 at 9:05 PM, Son of A Tiger said:

you would believe a liar who lied about kids getting molested on a wrasslin' team? ok wid dat. he has been proven over and over to be a complete ass who will lie almost every single time he opens his mouth. but you would believe that bull of course.

16 hours ago, Mikey said:

Prove it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Prove it.

What, you want to send me scurrying around looking for the names of 2nd and 3rd tier civil servants who have been there for several years? Far chance. Bill Barr said he never heard of Hunter's laptop while he was at the DOJ, that info was kept from him by subordinate employees. The same Slimeocrats who are there today.

Edited by Mikey
  • Haha 1

On 7/28/2023 at 2:51 PM, aubiefifty said:

Biden has been proven over and over to be a complete ass who will lie almost every single time he opens his mouth. You would believe that bull of course.

Sure why not?

4 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Sure why not?

um YOU thought trump was a great guy after trying to steal the country among other things. YOU have no honor. there are crooks and then there is trump....the king daddy of them all. and trust me when i say i hope trump dies in prison.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

On 7/28/2023 at 7:53 AM, Mikey said:

What part of this statement of mine eludes you? " Presidents come and go but career civil servants hang around for decades."

Yes, they have all of the power.  More power than Trump.  More power than McConnell.  More power than the entire Republican party.  They answer to no one other than Xi, Hunter and, JFK Jr.

They exist in the shadows.  They slowly, methodically destroy government and society.  Soon, they will rise and take over the entire globe.  They fear no one except Netanyahu (this is complicated, you would not understand unless you have extensive knowledge of the prophecies of Nostradamus).

You will be chipped and transitioned in the political reeducation camp.  Accept your fate, your new life as a communist shemale.  It is inevitable. 

The deep state and the CCP are the future.  They are the new world order. 

Elect all of the Tommy Tubbervilles and Donald Trumps you wish.  They cannot help you.

Attack the Capitol and pee in every corner.  It will not change a thing.

JFK Jr. and first lady, Dylan Mulvaney will rule over the one world, utopian communist government.  We will all wear loose fitting, durable gray clothing.  We will all drink Bud Lite.  It will be a magical time, a second enlightenment.

You should stop going down this road.  It endangers all of us.

On 7/25/2023 at 11:18 PM, Mikey said:

He's got more evidence than Pelosi had in all her various claims about Trump. Adam Schiff claimed he had evidence for years and in the end all he had was lies. I don't recall you being so upset about lack of evidence back then.

List of people that testified to Trump's demands that Ukraine announce an investigation into Joe Biden in exchange for White House visits and a release of Congressionally approved foreign aid....

You must believe that all these people lied in unison.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-impeachment-witnesses-factb-idUSKBN1XO2UN

• Like 1

On 7/28/2023 at 11:49 PM, Mikey said:

What, you want to send me scurrying around looking for the names of 2nd and 3rd tier civil servants who have been there for several years? Far chance. Bill Barr said he never heard of Hunter's laptop while he was at the DOJ, that info was kept from him by subordinate employees. The same Slimeocrats who are there today.

Never heard of the laptop while at DOJ? 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/barr-yelled-trump-hunter-biden-2020-election

11 hours ago, AU9377 said:

I don't think your link says what you hope it says. Apparently, the administration's knowledge of the laptop was just gained in October of 2020. (Read your link to confirm) Maybe Barr's statement meant that he didn't have earlier knowledge of the laptop because the information was suppressed until after the election.

Now read this one where the FBI acknowledges that they had the laptop in their possession since November of 2019. That's more clear evidence of subordinate employees hiding findings from Republicans.

https://nypost.com/2023/06/22/fbi-verified-authenticity-of-hunter-bidens-abandoned-laptop-in-november-2019-irs-whistleblower-gary-shapley/

12 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Yes, they have all of the power.

They don't have power. They have slimy intentions and are in positions to accomplish Slimeocrat goals.

• Facepalm 1

22 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Yes, they have all of the power.  More power than Trump.  More power than McConnell.  More power than the entire Republican party.  They answer to no one other than Xi, Hunter and, JFK Jr.

They exist in the shadows.  They slowly, methodically destroy government and society.  Soon, they will rise and take over the entire globe.  They fear no one except Netanyahu (this is complicated, you would not understand unless you have extensive knowledge of the prophecies of Nostradamus).

You will be chipped and transitioned in the political reeducation camp.  Accept your fate, your new life as a communist shemale.  It is inevitable. 

The deep state and the CCP are the future.  They are the new world order. 

Elect all of the Tommy Tubbervilles and Donald Trumps you wish.  They cannot help you.

Attack the Capitol and pee in every corner.  It will not change a thing.

JFK Jr. and first lady, Dylan Mulvaney will rule over the one world, utopian communist government.  We will all wear loose fitting, durable gray clothing.  We will all drink Bud Lite.  It will be a magical time, a second enlightenment.

You should stop going down this road.  It endangers all of us.

I gotta admit this did make me chuckle. A maga 1984/hunger games.