Evidence Of Biden Burisma Corruption Is Overwhelming... Or Joe Biden's Very Very Bad Day...

DKW 86

17 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

It's only misinformation when conservatives do it. And it's only censored when conservatives do it. And it's only prosecuted when conservatives do it.

There is so much BS in that comment.  This has NOTHING to do with being conservative... whatever that means in 2023.  At one time, being conservative meant respecting the laws of this country and not disregarding the constitution when it is convenient to do so.  Family values have been replaced by the idea that anything is acceptable if it helps their candidate win an election.  Telling lies and personal attacks are now the most important element to a conservative candidate's speech. 

Trump is not being prosecuted for actions that others were given a pass on.  No President has ever attempted to disregard the constitution and interfere with the peaceful transfer of power.  Donald Trump did.  You don't have to believe me.  You should believe Bill Barr and Mike Pence when they clearly spell it out.

• Like 2

Just now, AU9377 said:

There is so much BS in that comment.  This has NOTHING to do with being conservative... whatever that means in 2023.  At one time, being conservative meant respecting the laws of this country and not disregarding the constitution when it is convenient to do so.  Family values have been replaced by the idea that anything is acceptable if it helps their candidate win an election.  Telling lies and personal attacks are now the most important element to a conservative candidate's speech. 

Trump is not being prosecuted for actions that others were given a pass on.  No President has ever attempted to disregard the constitution and interfere with the peaceful transfer of power.  Donald Trump did.  You don't have to believe me.  You should believe Bill Barr and Mike Pence when they clearly spell it out.

We. Weren't. Even. Talking. About. Trump. 

1 minute ago, KansasTiger said:

"..............And it's only prosecuted when conservatives do it"

Who else were you referring to?  The Gilgo beach murderer?

Just now, AU9377 said:

"..............And it's only prosecuted when conservatives do it"

Who else were you referring to?  The Gilgo beach murderer?

I was actually referring to the guy who got prosecuted for making memes about Hillary. 

10 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Hardly. You’re either lying or confused. Either way, you’re spreading disinformation. You can’t remember facts. Only the dishonest spin you lap up. I assume you’re talking about FORMER employees who wouldn’t have had access to info about the laptop to know it was authentic. 
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/19/hunter-biden-story-russian-disinfo-430276

You are woefully out of touch.  That article is from Oct of 2020 and that is when those 51 former *intelligence* officials were desperate to get Joe the presidency.  Also remember it was days after the NY Post article was censored so it gave credence to a censorship of social media that were all to happy to oblige.  This article is from March of 2022:

They are the supposed nonpartisan group of top spies looking out for the best interest of the nation.

But the 51 former “intelligence” officials who cast doubt on The Post’s Hunter Biden laptop stories in a public letter really were just desperate to get Joe Biden elected president. And more than a year later, even after their Deep State sabotage has been shown again and again to be a lie, they refuse to own up to how they undermined an election.

https://nypost.com/2022/03/18/intelligence-experts-refuse-to-apologize-for-smearing-hunter-biden-story/

Maybe you can tell me why Hunter has never said the laptop was not his?  Those 51 former intelligence officers probably just stop talking to their former colleagues altogether didn’t they?

The FBI knew the laptop was real and they said nothing to set the record straight

Tony Blinken, who at the time was with Biden’s campaign staff, asked Morell to give his thoughts and that lead to the letter.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/21/politics/hunter-biden-laptop-story-antony-blinken/index.html

Most of this stuff is common knowledge at this point, but I keep forgetting you have no knowledge when it comes to Dem debaucher.

16 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

So pointing out an imbalance is now wallowing in perpetual victimhood? Ill remember that next time you bring trump up when you hit a mental dead end defending a liberal pipedream.

No, you're certainly not biased. You are a few other things, though...

You make it personal when you get frustrated and then get upset when it’s returned. If you can keep a civil tone and respectful exchange of views, I can.

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

You are woefully out of touch.  That article is from Oct of 2020 and that is when those 51 former *intelligence* officials were desperate to get Joe the presidency.  Also remember it was days after the NY Post article was censored so it gave credence to a censorship of social media that were all to happy to oblige.  This article is from March of 2022:

They are the supposed nonpartisan group of top spies looking out for the best interest of the nation.

But the 51 former “intelligence” officials who cast doubt on The Post’s Hunter Biden laptop stories in a public letter really were just desperate to get Joe Biden elected president. And more than a year later, even after their Deep State sabotage has been shown again and again to be a lie, they refuse to own up to how they undermined an election.

https://nypost.com/2022/03/18/intelligence-experts-refuse-to-apologize-for-smearing-hunter-biden-story/

Maybe you can tell me why Hunter has never said the laptop was not his?  Those 51 former intelligence officers probably just stop talking to their former colleagues altogether didn’t they?

The FBI knew the laptop was real and they said nothing to set the record straight

Tony Blinken, who at the time was with Biden’s campaign staff, asked Morell to give his thoughts and that lead to the letter.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/21/politics/hunter-biden-laptop-story-antony-blinken/index.html

Most of this stuff is common knowledge at this point, but I keep forgetting you have no knowledge when it comes to Dem debaucher.

Total change. You’re being disingenuous. You said employees who knew. That’s BS. Own it. 

7 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

The fact that the man who was fired and accused of corruption says hes innocent and did everything right, isn't really proof of anything.  All of those articles quoted in the video ALL came from what looks to be the official website of the Prosecutors General Office of Ukraine.....guess who the Prosecutor General of Ukraine was....? 

This vide has no proof of anything except Shokin himself saying he's innocent and that everyone else around the world  and in Ukraine who opposed him were wrong. 

https://www.rferl.org/a/why-was-ukraine-top-prosecutor-fired-viktor-shokin/30181445.html

However, there are two big problems with the narrative presented by Trump and Giuliani, according to activists in Ukraine and others.

For one thing, Ukrainian prosecutors and anti-corruption advocates who were pushing for an investigation into the dealings of Burisma and its owner, Mykola Zlochevskiy, said the probe had been dormant long before Biden leveled his demand.

"There was no pressure from anyone from the United States" to close the case against Zlochevskiy, Vitaliy Kasko, who was a deputy prosecutor-general under Shokin and is now first deputy prosecutor-general, told Bloomberg News in May. "It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015," he added.

Activists say the case had been sabotaged by Shokin himself. As an example, they say two months before Hunter Biden joined Burisma's board, British authorities had requested information from Shokin's office as part of an investigation into alleged money laundering by Zlochevskiy. Shokin ignored them.

Kaleniuk and AntAC published a detailed timeline of events surrounding the Burisma case, an outline of evidence suggesting that three consecutive chief prosecutors of Ukraine -- first Shokin’s predecessor, then Shokin, and then his successor -- worked to bury it.

"Ironically, Joe Biden asked Shokin to leave because the prosecutor failed [to pursue] the Burisma investigation, not because Shokin was tough and active with this case," Kaleniuk said.

Ukrainian prosecutors have described no evidence indicating that Biden sought to help his son by getting Shokin dismissed -- and have suggested that they have not discovered any such evidence.

But there is a long list of Western organizations, governments, and diplomats, as well as Ukrainian anti-corruption groups, that wanted to see Shokin fired.

They include the International Monetary Fund, the European Union, the U.S. government, foreign investors, and Ukrainian advocates of reform.

In a column published days after Shokin was fired in March 2016, Anders Aslund, a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council think tank in Washington, wrote that his dismissal came as no surprise.

"The amazing thing is not that he was sacked but that it has taken so long," Aslund said. "Petro Poroshenko appointed Shokin to the role in February 2015. From the outset, he stood out by causing great damage even to Ukraine's substandard legal system."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/10/03/what-really-happened-when-biden-forced-out-ukraines-top-prosecutor/3785620002/

It wasn't because Shokin was investigating a natural gas company tied to Biden's son; it was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians, according to a Ukrainian official and four former American officials who specialized in Ukraine and Europe.

Shokin's inaction prompted international calls for his ouster and ultimately resulted in his removal by Ukraine's parliament.

Without pressure from Joe Biden, European diplomats, the International Monetary Fund and other international organizations, Shokin would not have been fired, said Daria Kaleniuk, co-founder and executive director of the Anti Corruption Action Centre in Kiev.

"Civil society organizations in Ukraine were pressing for his resignation," Kaleniuk said, "but no one would have cared if there had not been voices from outside this country calling on him to go."

Their assertion is contradicted by former diplomatic officials who were following the issue at the time.

Burisma Holdings was not under scrutiny at the time Joe Biden called for Shokin's ouster, according to the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, an independent agency set up in 2014 that has worked closely with the FBI.

Shokin's office had investigated Burisma, but the probe focused on a period before Hunter Biden joined the company, according to the anti-corruption bureau. 

The investigation dealt with the Ministry of Ecology, which allegedly granted special permits to Burisma between 2010 and 2012, the agency said. Hunter Biden did not join the company until 2014.

If Shokin wasn't investigating Burisma, why did the Burisma CFO email Hunter about getting Shokin removed just weeks before Joe Biden made it a demand?

3 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You make it personal when you get frustrated and then get upset when it’s returned. If you can keep a civil tone and respectful exchange of views, I can.

I disagree. You were the first one to go personal in this exchange when you told me I prefer wallowing in perpetual victimhood. 

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

Total change. You’re being disingenuous. You said employees who knew. That’s BS. Own it. 

Like I said, it was common knowledge and I didn’t think I had to spell it out for you.  You posted an article that was just after the letter was written which is disingenuous and not up with the times.  Typical BS from you.

11 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Like I said, it was common knowledge and I didn’t think I had to spell it out for you.  You posted an article that was just after the letter was written which is disingenuous and not up with the times.  Typical BS from you.

Ok, I gave you the benefit of doubt. Turns out you were intentionally lying.

16 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

I disagree. You were the first one to go personal in this exchange when you told me I prefer wallowing in perpetual victimhood. 

You tag-teamed with your lying buddy.

IMG_7325.jpeg

Just now, TexasTiger said:

You tag-teamed with your lying buddy.

IMG_7325.jpeg

So it's personal to call you by your profession? And say you will do things lawyers do?

3 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

So it's personal to call you by your profession? And say you will do things lawyers do?

You were tag-teaming with him calling me disingenuous because I pointed out his falsehood. Yeah, you were being personal. You wanna lie about that, go ahead.

So according to Democrats and others who wanted Shokin removed, he was removed at least partly because he wouldn't investigate Burisma but Shokin's replacement publicly closed the investigation. Why didn't VP Joe try to get Shokin's replacement removed before he left office?

In case you wanted to know how serious Ukraine was in dealing with corruption after they removed Shokin, the replacement wasn't even a lawyer.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-parliament-prosecutor-idUSKCN0Y311A

You were tag-teaming with him calling me disingenuous because I pointed out his falsehood. Yeah, you were being personal. You wanna lie about that, go ahead.

You're making an assumption (something youre unwilling to do with Biden in many cases, btw).

I meant that you would never clearly and easily admit to something, you would make him prove it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Ok, I gave you the benefit of doubt. Turns out you were intentionally lying.

Is that you ichy?

You're making an assumption (something youre unwilling to do with Biden in many cases, btw).

I meant that you would never clearly and easily admit to something, you would make him prove it.

Well, if I was assessing your criminality, I’d be far more cautious with assumptions. But since I’m quoting you, not sure there’s much assumption necessary.

6 minutes ago, Auburnfan91 said:

So according to Democrats and others who wanted Shokin removed, he was removed at least partly because he wouldn't investigate Burisma but Shokin's replacement publicly closed the investigation. Why didn't VP Joe try to get Shokin's replacement removed before he left office?

In case you wanted to know how serious Ukraine was in dealing with corruption after they removed Shokin, the replacement wasn't even a lawyer.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-parliament-prosecutor-idUSKCN0Y311A

The Republican senate investigated and said you’re barking up the wrong tree.

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Well, if I was assessing your criminality, I’d be far more cautious with assumptions. But since I’m quoting you, not sure there’s much assumption necessary.

Well you still used some assuming. And I could have been more clear.

I apologize for the misunderstanding.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

Well you still used some assuming. And I could have been more clear.

I apologize for the misunderstanding.

If you’re ever accused of a crime, you want me on the jury. I don’t give a damn what your politics are, I’ll demand solid and convincing evidence before allowing you to be convicted.

If you’re ever accused of a crime, you want me on the jury. I don’t give a damn what your politics are, I’ll demand solid and convincing evidence before allowing you to be convicted.

Let's hope I'm never accused of crime, regardless...😂

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

The Republican senate investigated and said you’re barking up the wrong tree.

That investigation occurred BEFORE the laptop was exposed.

The NY Post article on the laptop was in October 2020, the Senate investigation report was released in September a few weeks before the laptop became known.

11 minutes ago, Auburnfan91 said:

That investigation occurred BEFORE the laptop was exposed.

The NY Post article on the laptop was in October 2020, the Senate investigation report was released in September a few weeks before the laptop became known.

But they concluded Shokin needed to go and it wasn’t even a question. Republicans had called for his replacement. The laptop doesn’t change that.

But they concluded Shokin needed to go and it wasn’t even a question. Republicans had called for his replacement. The laptop doesn’t change that.

The laptop's emails call into question Biden's motives for having him removed. The Burisma CFO emailed Hunter asking to get the prosecutor removed and the cases/pursuits closed. The public narrative is that Shokin wasn't investigating Burisma and that's at least partly why Biden removed him.

The FD-1023 which alleges bribery also wasn't known in the Senate investigation. You can't say "they've already investigated it" when not everything was known until later. New information presented can absolutely change people's opinion's on things.

• Like 1