Auburn basketball practice question

AuburnNTexas

I see our first game is November 7th against Baylor. I am assuming we can have about a month before 1st game to have coach lead regular practices.  Is that correct we are allowed about a month before first game game?   If so does anybody have an official date when we will start practicing as a team?   I have searched online but without any luck.  

My daughter is playing at Southern Indiana in the OVC, and they are allowed 8 hours a week for 8 weeks (4 hours/week strength training and 4 hours/week with coaches) in the summer. When school starts in two weeks, weight training 3 days a week, 4 1-hour practices a week until October, where I believe they will go to 2 hour practices every day. She’s allowed to have skill training with individual coaches, as much as she wants. I believe the men are on a very similar schedule. 

9 hours ago, AUJarhead said:

My daughter is playing at Southern Indiana in the OVC, and they are allowed 8 hours a week for 8 weeks (4 hours/week strength training and 4 hours/week with coaches) in the summer. When school starts in two weeks, weight training 3 days a week, 4 1-hour practices a week until October, where I believe they will go to 2 hour practices every day. She’s allowed to have skill training with individual coaches, as much as she wants. I believe the men are on a very similar schedule. 

Thank you

• ellitor changed the title to Auburn basketball practice question
  • 3 weeks later...

It appears that you have mentioned both pickleball and the Auburn basketball practice. Please be more explicit if you have a query or concern about pickleball or the Auburn basketball practice, and I'll be happy to supply you with the information you need. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about Auburn basketball or pickleball, including training methods, game strategies, facilities, or anything else!