What Games are you Attending this Year?

WillMunny

Just bought my tickets to the Georgia game, and the Iron Bowl.  Planning on tailgating at both:

• Smoking pork ribs at the Georgia game
  • Smoking beef ribs at the Iron Bowl
Edited by WillMunny
  • Love 3

All home games. 

Section 39 since '91'.

Edited by creed
  • Like 1

Making the trip down for Ole Miss. It'll be my 3-year old son's first time there and he's dying to meet Aubie!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Since my job doesn’t always allow me to plan real far in advance, I just recently started looking at games in Sept - was stunned to see hotel prices ($1,000 / night at a Courtyard???).  Unless I find a better option I may be at home this season.  

Cal, Georgia, Mississippi schools at home, iron bowl, probably Vandy in Nashville too.  I’m ready for Austin, Norman, and Gainesville more often.

Not in the budget this year. Two high school girls and my son just atarted college.  Maybe next year

Baby due mid October so it’s doubtful I get to any this year. Maybe New Mexico State. Could take the 2 year old to that one. I don’t know about taking a toddler to a CFB game though. Way different than baseball. We’ll see. 

UMASS

Samford

thUGA

Ole Piss

Vandy

Iron Bowl 

Ok, it’s been a long time since I’ve posted anything.  I went thru a nasty divorce last year, then heart attack and open heart surgery in December.  I’m only 39 years old.  Anyways, only got to attend a cupcake home game with my dad about 15 years ago as well as a few spring games since his passing in 2012.  God has blessed me by putting this wonderful woman in my life.  I’m learning to be happy and healthy after many years of depression and sadness.  Icing on the cake? She’s as big an Auburn fan as me.  She’s taking me to almost every home game this year!   She tailgates with family and they all have season tickets.  Anyways.  I’ve been wanting to share this and this was the time.   I will be in Auburn next Saturday.   God is good!

70103083014__9F87F07A-7AAC-41B4-8036-83A8D8C81C56.fullsizerender.jpeg

Edited by tigerchris
  • Like 2
  • Love 5

9 minutes ago, tigerchris said:

Ok, it’s been a long time since I’ve posted anything.  I went thru a nasty divorce last year, then heart attack and open heart surgery in December.  I’m only 39 years old.  Anyways, only got to attend a cupcake home game with my dad about 15 years ago as well as a few spring games since his passing in 2012.  God has blessed me by putting this wonderful woman in my life.  I’m learning to be happy and healthy after many years of depression and sadness.  Icing on the cake? She’s as big an Auburn fan as me.  She’s taking me to almost every home game this year!   She tailgates with family and they all have season tickets.  Anyways.  I’ve been wanting to share this and this was the time.   I will be in Auburn next Saturday.   God is good!

Glad you’re doing well and War Eagle. Hopefully the games you get to will be easy on the ticker.

Looks like it is shaping up as...

Cal by myself on a work trip

Samford

UGA

Vandy in Nashville 

Bama

Edit: after looking at the list, I realize that 3-2 is very likely. I would be absolutely ecstatic with 4-1 obviously  :-)

Edited by BigBlueWDE

On 8/23/2023 at 9:02 PM, tigerchris said:

We’re going to be in section 16.