How to "attack" Trump's failure to show at the debate

LPTiger

I think a shrewd politician would use Wednesday night to paint Trump and Biden as being one in the same.  In so many ways, they are so similar.   Use it as an advantage.  Use the debate to softly show how each is failing America.    I heard Chris Christie calling Trump a "coward."   I think such language is the type that would be used by Trump and what turns so many off.   You can say the same thing with much nicer language that says the same thing.  Here is my pitch  "if President Trump had 100% confidence in his actions he would be here tonight, for all to see, answering the tough questions and defending his actions.  Instead, he thinks he might not have the right answers and he might say the wrong thing,  so he choose to do nothing and to simply take a pass.   This is the greatest country in the world.   We have had enough of a president who doesn't have the right answers and who constantly says the wrong thing.  As President of the United States of America, there are no free passes, you don't get to simply sit it out, you don't get to take more vacation days on Rehobeth Beach or Mara Lago at tax payer expense than work days.   When America is on fire, the President can't remain silent and he can't go spend the weekend with a billionaire.  We need a President who isn't afraid of a fight and who will simply show up.   Both former President Trump and current President Biden have chosen not to show up.   Neither of them think you are worth showing up for.   One hides behind a corrupt media and the other hides behind his self-created social media platform.   These times require so much more.  You deserve to see both of them face the tough questions.    As your President I will not spend more days on vacation than in the White House.  I will not say things that simply aren't true.   I will not use the White House to make a profit for my kids and grandkids.    And I will never deny the existence of any of my family members which is simply unforgivable in my, and I hope your, book.   At the end of the day, there will not even be a question about who I/ am working to benefit.