Sights and Sounds - Homecoming 2023

RunInRed

1 hour ago, LPTiger said:

If you don't like Dylan, you should seriously consider getting yourself checked out by professional.

Agree! I sat behind him at a baseball game and he was in a junior sized beach chair. All 6’11” of him and he was as content as could be. 😅

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Agree! I sat behind him at a baseball game and he was in a junior sized beach chair. All 6’11” of him and he was as content as could be. 😅

With his charisma, attitude, character and demeanor, he is going to be something special someday.   It could be politics, ministry, sales -- who knows but I look forward to seeing what the young man becomes.   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LPTiger said:

With his charisma, attitude, character and demeanor, he is going to be something special someday.   It could be politics, ministry, sales -- who knows but I look forward to seeing what the young man becomes.   

I’m hoping for ministry!😁

But yeah, he’s an AUsome young man and I look forward to his success in whatever the Lord leads him to do!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RunInRed said:

i went to a stones concert at legion field in the early eighties. i was in nosebleed and a couple of jets flew over us low and we had not warning. i am surprised i did not dot my britches. i have never forgotten how startled. and loud? i bet it did the same with some auburn fans yesterday.