Samford Game Video Breakdown

StatTiger

Love to watch the plays develop and see the progressions.  Everything happens so fast during live-action it's hard to appreciate what these guys are actually doing on the field.

Thanks for the video!

• Like 2

AUsome Stat!

Confirmed what I thought on the PT int…It was a really close play, almost a TD, but I think a throw to Fairweather in the back corner would have been a safer and better choice.   
PT made a lot of good decisions in the run game!  That’s encouraging!

Man, there was a lot of holding on that last TD drive!  2 on the draw play, and 1 on the TD pass. 
Another week of solid progress may lead to a win in College Station…🤞🤞🤞

2 hours ago, StatTiger said:

Some of your better videos. Enjoy them. Any way to upload a full speed version with stops?  So hard to watch 16 minutes of 1/4 speed 

Edited by W.E.D
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Some of your better videos. Enjoy them. Any way to upload a full speed version with stops?  So hard to watch 16 minutes of 1/4 speed 

I guess you can hit settings on YT and manually make it go 2x speed. 

Was perfect 

Edited by W.E.D

Great job by Nixon on pulling up on the QB on the Rhym int.  Too many times you see a roughing there.

Rivaldo and Shane need to understand you rub the defender not your teammate😀

On the goal line scramble int, Shane kinda got stuck and stopped moving thereby allowing the defender to get in front of him... It would have been nice for him to work in front of the defender toward the goalie and the sideline.   Still I don't mind seeing Thorne playing loose and trying to make something happen vs the way he seemed hesitant in Cali.

Samford middle backer, #32, well, he had a rough game.

Love the way Rivaldo catches the ball with his hands!!!!   He looks so natural......

I like our running backs.  EVERY ONE OF THEM!!!!

Let's go Aggie gigging!!!!!

• Like 1

On 9/20/2023 at 9:20 PM, SumterAubie said:

Those who are dumping on Thorne for the two interceptions should watch this several times. Besides throwing a nice pass,  He does a lot of little winning things. 

Permission to rescind the above post?