Auburn at Texas A&M - Official Game Thread

Zeek

1 minute ago, AUStew87 said:

Most likely ball game there. Never thought the AU offense would be this bad. 

Short term memory? When have we had a good offense in the past 5 years? Lol

Edited by SuperAUsome09

1 minute ago, difball said:

Puckett making a business decision there - might need to bench him

dumb post is dumb.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, tbone4jc said:

So, is Robby better? Holden? Stop the comparison with other coaches 4 games in. That’s asinine, as well as other posters over reacting 

I dunno, you say its over reacting but this is pretty much the same crap we have been watching for the last 4 years. I'm sorry but everyone raving about how freeze would correct things and I know its year one but it pretty much looks like the same crap we have been watching for the last 4 years....so please tell me how long do we have to give our head coach before we actually see any progress on offense. I mean its not like he picked thorn..and he just keeps rolling him out there like something is going to change....

Almost time to start doing yard work. I was hoping this season my yard would end up looking like s***. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nthemix said:

plus play calling isn’t helping … can’t run 12 yd routes when you can’t block … need to park someone in the middle of the field in about a 5 yd route 

Nah. TEs are for blocking…

5 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

So, is Robby better? Holden? Stop the comparison with other coaches 4 games in. That’s asinine, as well as other posters over reacting 

Robby could be better, yes. I don’t know if he is or isn’t. If you don’t like the content of my post, it’s very easy to add a poster to ignore sir! 

edit: Holden may be as well, to be fair to him. If he can hit an open guy past 10 yards, he would in fact be better. Gotta give him props

Edited by Dual-Threat Rigby

Just now, SuperAUsome09 said:

Shout term memory? When have we had a good offense in the past 5 years? Lol

I was counting on Freeze putting this offense in the right direction and at least look capable. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BigBlueWDE said:

I am glad the Johnsons could have a great family day at our expense. Next drive defines the remainder of the game. We either show up and fight, or ball game

I did like watching Brad when he played.  Very good QB.  

Just now, AUStew87 said:

Most likely ball game there. Never thought the AU offense would be this bad. 

Do you not remember the Scott Loeffler offense?

I remember when Metafour was here with the metric reference to how good this coach Phillips was..consider me not impressed.

• Thanks 1

Just now, tbone4jc said:

The coaches do

Oh they do? 

Is that why Thorne still playing who can't hit wide open players? Stand in the pocket and deliver throws with anticipation? 

Camp and practice mean NOTHING. It's all about what you do in a game

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Robby could be better, yes. I don’t know if he is or isn’t. If you don’t like the content of my post, it’s very easy to add a poster to ignore sir! 

Kinda sensitive are we?