Auburn vs Aggies Post-Game Thread

Didba

11 minutes ago, AUApostle said:

This is what an offensive rebuild looks like against an SEC like defense.

image.thumb.png.0b8c606d632d2db8c1bdb1c4958254d4.png

Colorado was 1-11 last year. No one expected them to blow out or even beat Oregon. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Lol. Trying to ease the hurt talking about Sanders.....nah it's not the same he's done his job.....we're still look like a middle school on offense

It’s not about trying to ease the hurt . Sanders was brought up in the forum and Colorado defense is just as putrid as Auburn offense. Maybe even worse . It’s so bad Oregon went for it on like their own 25 or something like that. Complete lack of respect 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DAG said:

-33 YARDS IS CRAZY.

Won't see too many Deion vs Freeze threads pop up anymore I suspect.

Don’t count on it. Lots of unrealistic people on here

• Like 2

Just now, Didba said:

Colorado was 1-11 last year. No one expected them to blow out or even beat Oregon. 

I'm guessing that was someone else logged in as you on the other board crowing about CDS? Identity theft is such a pain......

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

Afraid to see what UGA is going to do to us.

Kirby will make it a statement game.

Hope we can keep it under 50, and not get shut out!

Edited by Never2Yield
  • Sad 1

Just now, Never2Yield said:

Kirby will make it a statement game.

Hope we can keep it under 50.

PT is going to lose his mind. Will Need RA speed for that one. Not like it matters.

Just now, e808 said:

It’s not about trying to ease the hurt . Sanders was brought up in the forum and Colorado defense is just as putrid as Auburn offense. Maybe even worse . It’s so bad Oregon went for it on like their own 25 or something like that. Complete lack of respect 

It’s not ideal. In all fairness, Colorado was 1-11 last year. 

Just now, e808 said:

Sanders is playing with the worst roster in football.....Auburn was said to be a sleeper team who may win their division. Sanders has already outperformed his expectations. And it's not their entire D it's the fact Sanders had to use linebackers at o line. What's Auburn's excuse.

If Sanders is a bad coach then what about us?

• Like 4
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, Didba said:

It’s not ideal. In all fairness, Colorado was 1-11 last year. 

We were 3-9 in 2012. Went to national championship game in 2013

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2

Just now, TigerHorn said:

I'm guessing that was someone else logged in as you on the other board crowing about CDS? Identity theft is such a pain......

What? I never said Colorado would beat Oregon or even be competitive. 

• Dislike 1

18 minutes ago, TigerHorn said:

Shedeur is getting exposed today. He's Ashford with less speed/elusiveness and a better (not saying much) deep ball. 

Now this is hilarious

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jluvah said:

We were 3-9 in 2012. Went to national championship game in 2013

So many differences between those circumstances, you even implying it holds weight is extremely disingenuous. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

Eh I'm a Sanders guy just from the fact that he brings a lot of positivity and attention to your program...it is what it is, the powers that be hired Freeze so thats who we have to roll with...I guess I'd like to know what is he going to do differently. Honestly we probably should have lost to Cal, but we managed to somehow win and are 3-1. My biggest disappointment is that the offensive play calling IMHO has been really bad, no matter who is in there at QB. I was hoping to just see some glimpse of getting better and what I am seeing is that we are pretty much at the same place we were last year. He brought in Thorne and I guess he felt that was our best option but right now we really do not have a QB to run things...I do not see Thorne making any progress and against the top SEC teams will not be pretty...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Sanders is playing with the worst roster in football.....Auburn was said to be a sleeper team who may win their division. Sanders has already outperformed his expectations. And it's not their entire D it's the fact Sanders had to use linebackers at o line. What's Auburn's excuse.

If Sanders is a bad coach then what about us?

The point is both teams have issues. Regarding the oline everyone on this forum knows the issues. Regarding Colorado I applaud him for the games that he won but the competition wasn’t that great. Just like CHF it will take a few cycles to get where they want to be. I will say Shadeur is much better than I thought. Definitely better than what’s on Auburns roster

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, TigerHorn said:

That was a pretty good effort at being funny though. I’d keep your day job bud :poke:

• Dislike 1

Just now, keesler said:

I get sick and tired off the “expectations’ excuse that are regurgitated nonstop on this board. Why can’t a fan base expect to see a reasonably well coached team?  Or expect to see player development and execution improved week to week? Or even a glimmer of hope that the team has the ability to compete?  This staff is pulling in millions and with NIL, so are the players. I expect a better product than what I’ve seen, not a ton of wins, but a better showing.

Amen...exactly what I have been saying....

16 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Lol. Trying to ease the hurt talking about Sanders.....nah it's not the same he's done his job.....we're still look like a middle school on offense

Dibda brought up Sanders in the game thread and started this thread which is where that talk originated. 

2 minutes ago, e808 said:

The point is both teams have issues. Regarding the oline everyone on this forum knows the issues. Regarding Colorado I applaud him for the games that he won but the competition wasn’t that great. Just like CHF it will take a few cycles to get where they want to be. I will say Shadeur is much better than I thought. Definitely better than what’s on Auburns roster

Well I guess that's your point, but my point is Deion was given much less and has done a bunch more. We'll see just how bad tcu is. I don't think Auburn would beat them.

But to run to well Sanders can't be Oregon I thought he was a good coach is plain stupid. We for damn sure wouldn't beat them

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Well I guess that's your point, but my point is Deion was given much less and has done a bunch more. We'll see just how bad tcu is. I don't think Auburn would beat them.

But to run to well Sanders can't be Oregon I thought he was a good coach is plain stupid. We for damn sure wouldn't beat them

I am not sure about less. Based on the record I guess, but he ran off the majority of the team and brought in guys that he thought would fit. He also has the advantage of his two sons and Hunter coming along with him. Hunter is the highest rated corner ever .As we can see having a QB makes a world of difference

Edited by e808

40 minutes ago, keesler said:

Maybe it just me, but I don’t see people losing their minds that that we weren’t ready to beat the #15 team on the road with all that talent.  I see people losing their minds about how inept and straight up putrid this offense looks.  Stupid and sloppy penalties, weak online, hit & miss WR play, and I won’t speak about the QBs as their production speaks for themselves.

For me, it’s not that we lost the game, it’s how we lost the game.

Offense has a loooong ways to go for sure but people say that after every loss lol.

14 minutes ago, AU80cruiser said:

Dibda brought up Sanders in the game thread and started this thread which is where that talk originated. 

I brought up Sanders not Colorado which is what all this squawking is about. I just started this thread because there wasn’t one. My starting it has no bearing as you imply 

• Dislike 1