Auburn vs Aggies Post-Game Thread

Didba

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

Defense played good. Offense was pathetic. We look about as worse as I ever seen. Even Harsin could put together one component drive for a TD.

People roasted me for saying this offense was worse than Harsin’s first year last week. 

• Haha 2

Why is it that everyone else's backup QB can enter the game and make an impact but Auburn has no QB answer?

We are what we thought we were. There wasn’t some secret game plan, we weren’t holding back our schemes. We don’t know who or what we are as an offense, still. Disappointing. Going to take time to build.

• Like 2

Just now, DAG said:

I mean 4 games and several practices and PT is still this bad, RA still shaky at best. Then apparently HG is worse?! 

RA may be our … least bad option 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Why is it that everyone else's backup QB can enter the game and make an impact but Auburn has no QB answer?

This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

…as soon as the back up quarterback came in, I said we will lose by 3 TDs. 

-HS quarterback Recruiting has just been unbelievably terrible over the last decade other than Bo. It is unreal. 
Hopefully WW can fix it. 

• Like 1

Just now, gr82be said:

Because we don’t have a QB that would be second string at any D1 college. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

…as soon as the back up quarterback came in, I said we will lose by 3 TDs. 

-HS quarterback Recruiting has just been unbelievably terrible over the last decade other than Bo. It is unreal. 
Hopefully WW can fix it. 

Last two decades TBH.

Edited by AUwent

32 minutes ago, Didba said:

@jetermary my reply didn’t make it past the locked thread:

I wish I had too much time on my hands. I work 70 hours a week as a first year associate at a law firm.

I’ve been so absent since starting this job that people on the eagles nest have asked where I’ve been in concern. You aren’t on here much so I’ll give you a benefit of the doubt but it’s best to not be so presumptuous when on the internet. 

You could have billed a few more hours instead of watching that mess today...

9 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Johnson does have game experience. If I am not mistaken he played against Auburn win they won at LSU

10 minutes ago, gr82be said:

IDK, but it's been that way since 1982 when I first started watching AU. Even if they don't have a backup QB, as soon as we hurt their starter, whoever "they" is, we're doomed. See Kerwin Bell, and more others than I can count through the years. 

4 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

You could have billed a few more hours instead of watching that mess today...

Plaintiff’s lawyer so no billable hours otherwise I couldn’t agree more! 😂

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

13 minutes ago, Didba said:

People roasted me for saying this offense was worse than Harsin’s first year last week. 

Respectfully u were singing Colorado praise in the other forum. They look pretty bad and they couldn’t stop an offensive team put together by members on this forum

• Love 1
  • Haha 6

Just now, e808 said:

Respectfully u were singing Colorado praise in the other forum. They look pretty bad and they couldn’t stop an offensive team put together by members on this forum

I just turn the game on and it is 21-0 already...

• Like 1

Just now, e808 said:

TBH, their offense looks worse that Auburn’s right now.

5 minutes ago, Didba said:

Because we don’t have a QB that would be second string at any D1 college. 

Imo we’re going to have to all in on a RA RPO offense. It feels like going backwards but at this point we may be limited to trying to score 17 pts/game and praying for defense survival mode.

11 minutes ago, DAG said:

Hugh needs to "call plays" again. 3 yards in the third quarter? Did I see that right?

I thought it was 2 haha. How about this stretch:

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, cbo said:

I thought it was 2 haha. How about this stretch:

That's not going to cut it ...

• Haha 1