Aggie, two things

TigerHorn

1. Their DL really is All That. 

2. Overall, they might be the class of the West. 

Makes our loss look a bit more palatable. 

But in the end they're Aggie, and they still have a whole half of football to remind us of that. 😉

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, TigerHorn said:

1. Their DL really is All That. 

2. Overall, they might be the class of the West. 

Makes our loss look a bit more palatable. 

But in the end they're Aggie, and they still have a whole half of football to remind us of that. 😉

As a secondary, very casual Texas fan I get the impression there's not much hate towards A&M from the Texas side. I'm not crazy about them per say but I'd still love it if they pulled it off.

Edited by AUwent

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

If we were just a little bit better, we could have beaten aTm and uga. 

McMullet from Coastal will always be such a massive "what if?"

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, e808 said:

Milroe has been sacked 5 times but when the opportunity present itself he has been making the throws.

Burton getting wide open helps. But at least Milroe knows how to find a wide-open receiver (cough cough).

Although, aTm looked like Keystone Cops on that last TD. 

Edited by yngwie1995
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Good lord Brad and Gary want this to be a safety with every ounce of their being. Game over. 

If they would ever shut up they would have heard the white hats explanation and known it was a safety.  Good clue to know what is going on is to shut up when the white hat starts talking on the mic. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Not looking forward to facing bama’s d line. 

They have won the war in the trenches in the 2nd half on both sides of the ball. 

Just now, WarTiger said:

If they would ever shut up they would have heard the white hats explanation and known it was a safety.  Good clue to know what is going on is to shut up when the white hat starts talking on the mic. 

“It’s a holding no it’s a fumble no was his knee down did he pass the ball that’s grounding?” That was an obnoxious series of words before they called the play, as you said—shut the hell up and listen to the call. 

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

They have won the war in the trenches in the 2nd half on both sides of the ball. 

I haven’t watched the whole game, but the bama o line has looked pretty awful from what I’ve seen. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I haven’t watched the whole game, but the bama o line has looked pretty awful from what I’ve seen. 

Not in the second half. A&M was all over Milroe in the first half, second half they could not get any pressure. Looked like the Bama OL was holding quite a bit, but I'm biased. 

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

Not in the second half. A&M was all over Milroe in the first half, second half they could not get any pressure. Looked like the Bama OL was holding quite a bit, but I'm biased. 

I just saw them commit a litany of false starts and let Milroe get sacked. But like I said, I dipped out of the hotel for the 2nd and 3rd quarters. 

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I just saw them commit a litany of false starts and let Milroe get sacked. But like I said, I dipped out of the hotel for the 2nd and 3rd quarters. 

If I'm not mistaken, A&M had five sacks in the first half, and only one in the second. 

• Like 1

Just now, e808 said:

Bama secondary can be exploited. The dline is good but the oline is Jekyll and Hyde

If you can get time to throw. So far no OL has been able to block them but Texas.

Just now, e808 said:

Bama secondary can be exploited. The dline is good but the oline is Jekyll and Hyde

That’s a huge problem for our final game of the year. They can only get better. I’d like our chances better if we played next week instead. 

7 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

That’s a huge problem for our final game of the year. They can only get better. I’d like our chances better if we played next week instead. 

Not really worried about them getting better. Long as Auburn continues to improve and get guys back healthy it will be very competitive like the last few at JH

• Like 2