Aggie, two things

TigerHorn

1 hour ago, Eagle-1 said:

Bama OL doing a much better job of holding in 2nd half

Didn't they though? It's like they started playing tackle on the OL in the 2nd half, and the refs didn't bother to notice. Aggie got bammer'd at home. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TigerHorn said:

Didn't they though? It's like they started playing tackle on the OL in the 2nd half, and the refs didn't bother to notice. Aggie got bammer'd at home. 

Wasn't sure if it was just me, but that's how I saw it

52 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Wasn't sure if it was just me, but that's how I saw it

OM just got a big play called back for EXACTLY the same thing one of the bammer OL did to an ATM player on one of Milroe's long completions that set up a TD. Hand on the back of the hip, except the bammer player just went ahead and pulled the guy almost down from behind. 

19 minutes ago, TigerHorn said:

OM just got a big play called back for EXACTLY the same thing one of the bammer OL did to an ATM player on one of Milroe's long completions that set up a TD. Hand on the back of the hip, except the bammer player just went ahead and pulled the guy almost down from behind. 

Saw that. Both of them.

• Like 1

Bama had 14 penalties for 99 yards and the officials were in Bama's pockets? Are you barn fans that serious? A&M only had 4 penalties. I can't count on both hands how many holdings calls AU wasn't called for against JawJaw!  

On 10/8/2023 at 5:20 PM, E'Town4Bama said:

Bama had 14 penalties for 99 yards and the officials were in Bama's pockets? Are you barn fans that serious? A&M only had 4 penalties. I can't count on both hands how many holdings calls AU wasn't called for against JawJaw!  

No comments because no excuses!!!!!!!!!

On 10/7/2023 at 4:58 PM, TigerHorn said:

.....But in the end they're Aggie, and they still have a whole half of football to remind us of that. 😉

But in the end, they still have Jimbo Fisher as HC. ;)