Potential AU QB of the Future

Tigerpro2a

6 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I just wanted to share some good news......The wife is pregnant with our first child! Had Gender reveal Sunday and IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!  

He will be here toward the end of March if all goes according to plan!

Sorry for the click bait, fam. Who knows though, he could end up being a future AU QB!!!!!!! 

WAR DAMN EAGLE!

Congrats Man!!!🎉🕺🏻🥳🎊🙌

• Love 1

11 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I just wanted to share some good news......The wife is pregnant with our first child! Had Gender reveal Sunday and IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!  

Sorry for the click bait, fam. Who knows though, he could end up being a future AU QB!!!!!!! 

WAR DAMN EAGLE!

Awesome!!!

Congratulations 

• Love 1

12 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

WAR DAMN EAGLE!

Congrats pro2a.  The first thing you have to do to secure even a spot in the future QB race at AU is the name.  It can’t be Fred or something like that (apologies to all the Freds our there), so start working on the wife now.  This could make or break the whole thing.

And yes, of course, I’m kidding.

Families are great and I’m sure you will excel in fatherhood.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, woodford said:

Congrats man!! It is seriously the greatest thing you will ever experience. We just had our second one last Wednesday. God is good!

Congrats to you as well!

• WarTiger changed the title to Potential AU QB of the Future
On 10/16/2023 at 11:43 PM, Tigerpro2a said:

Who knows though, he could end up being a future AU QB!!!!!!! 

Congratulations!

The way things are going in society, however, a future QB may be a lot to hope for.  I might start by just hoping that he still considers himself male by the time he graduates high school and work up from there.  According to Bill Mahr's trend analysis, I think around then is when everyone is supposed to be identifying as LGBTQ+.  😜

13 hours ago, Shoney'sPonyBoy said:

Congratulations!

The way things are going in society, however, a future QB may be a lot to hope for.  I might start by just hoping that he still considers himself male by the time he graduates high school and work up from there.  According to Bill Mahr's trend analysis, I think around then is when everyone is supposed to be identifying as LGBTQ+.  😜

I can definitely agree with the "baby steps" MO , pun intended.  I will tell you this....my child can do as he pleases when he is 18+ and out of my household. I will hope that my job of parenting will have prepared him well enough for this crazy as bizarro world we live in.  I will leave it at that. Until then...he is and will be a male....period. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I can definitely agree with the "baby steps" MO , pun intended.  I will tell you this....my child can do as he pleases when he is 18+ and out of my household. I will hope that my job of parenting will have prepared him well enough for this crazy as bizarro world we live in.  I will leave it at that. Until then...he is and will be a male....period. 

He'll be fine.  I'm just kidding.

• Like 1