*Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, KansasTiger said:

Its almost like someone made a thread saying there was easy money to be had...

You nailed it! I should have known. I actually thought we would catch some breaks at home and keep it very close or maybe even win. Well guess what ...

We caught all the breaks in the first half and still collapsed. 

(by predictable, I meant as the game progressed. You were way ahead of me)

Hugh has done an absolutely terrible job of coaching this football team. That is a fact. I don’t think many could have done worse. Can’t wait to hear him say how we lost because of how untalented we are after the game (the usual).

• Like 1

Just now, woodford said:

Ballgame. I’m really disappointed in the staff’s inability to pull ANYTHING out on offense. 

I know they lack talent but goodness, you can’t figure something out? Pathetic. 

and its like freeze could care less...like we are still watching Harsin for goodness sakes...freaking ridiculous 

My friend just texted me that the great exodus just started at JHS. This night went about as bad as you could have guessed. Probably going to cost us a few recruits too. 

Just now, GTNupe11 said:

Again, we might win two more games this season.

Love your optimism.

7 minutes ago, WinForAuburn said:

Can you help us explain it though? So many of us watch cfb all day then we see us and we can't understand how bad we are because it doesn't even make sense. We look to knowledgeable people to help us understand what we are seeing and why. Why is it so hard for us to do a basic pass? I would love a thread from you tomorrow that attempts to give insight to people that want it. 

In all seriousness, I've watched, rewatched, and I can't begin to come up with a single reason why.  Like you said, basic fundamentals, basic plays, basic concepts... We're bad at everything it seems.  It's truly inexplicable. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

What I have a lot of trouble understanding is how we cannot simply scheme our way into some completions. I’m having a hard time with that. 

you can but obviously Freeze & Montgomery are too f’n ignorant to have a better game plan … the middle of the field ia always, ALWAYS, open in the college game 

Just now, GTNupe11 said:

Again, we might win two more games this season.

I don’t see us being bowl eligible and frankly not sure what it would do with the extra practice.  This entire team and coaching staff are all inept.  

Damnit Gus and Harsin, why don't y'all choose one QB and stick with them? 

12 men on the field is all because of Gus and Harsin not recruiting O-Linemen!!!

(Am I doing this right?)

• Haha 2

it would be more dignified to forfeit the remainder of the game than to run that putrid offense back out just to abuse our decent defense again. Rebuild is one thing. But this is beyond incompetent.

2 minutes ago, drɘxɘl said:

We’re now down 14 in the 4th. I swear we better not run it on 1st and 10. Hugh should go ape s*** if he even hears it called over the radio.

Ah, there it is. A dump for less than a 1 yard.

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

My friend just texted me that the great exodus just started at JHS. This night went about as bad as you could have guessed. Probably going to cost us a few recruits too. 

In all honesty if you’re a 5 star recruit how do you expect to come in and fix this when you know it’s coaching?   Who would want to be part of this?  

• Like 2

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

It should. Who wants to play for this? I mean really. 

• Like 2