I Hate Alabama and You Should, Too

Dwayne Pride

4 minutes ago, rocketman73 said:

Why, pray tell,  do you "hate" Alabama?  Alabama, Auburn, and all other universities are educational institutions. If you can't reply in a rational way, DON'T. I don't suffer fools.

Respectfully

It’s a tongue in cheek thread.  In reality, I don’t “hate” the school.  In fact, I don’t “hate” many of their players.  There are a few exceptions and “hate” is probably too strong of an emotion, even then.  

When I was growing up, I was subjected to ridicule from a fan base, where adults would make fun of children, all because of our choice of allegiance.  As a whole, the portion of their fanbase whose major tie to the team was the purchase of a hat at WalMart is unbelievably unbearable.  

All in all, my main goal was to lighten the mood.  

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, Dwayne Pride said:

It’s a tongue in cheek thread.  In reality, I don’t “hate” the school.  In fact, I don’t “hate” many of their players.  There are a few exceptions and “hate” is probably too strong of an emotion, even then.  

When I was growing up, I was subjected to ridicule from a fan base, where adults would make fun of children, all because of our choice of allegiance.  As a whole, the portion of their fanbase whose major tie to the team was the purchase of a hat at WalMart is unbelievably unbearable.  

All in all, my main goal was to lighten the mood.  

If it makes you feel better, this exchange made me laugh. 

You made a clearly lighthearted thread, filled with jokes, to lighten the mood. And someone came along and STRONGLY OBJECTED.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, cbo said:

If it makes you feel better, this exchange made me laugh. 

You made a clearly lighthearted thread, filled with jokes, to lighten the mood. And someone came along and STRONGLY OBJECTED.

It’s the nature of the beast.  He was sincere in his question so I was in my response.  

In all honesty, my first thought was “Lighten up, Francis.”

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Saban takes 6 items to the 5 item or less grocery line.

Saban removes tags from cheesy motel mattresses. 

Saban puts 1 sock & 1 shoe on before putting on the other sock.

Edited by aucanucktiger
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Dwayne Pride said:

THIS ^^^

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Dwayne Pride said:

It’s the nature of the beast.  He was sincere in his question so I was in my response.  

In all honesty, my first thought was “Lighten up, Francis.”

Anyone that can make Stripes movie quotes is alright in my book...Arrrrrmy training sir!

Edited by bishoptf
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Dwayne Pride said:

Big Al is a representative of an obese state population. 

And the sloppy appearance of 80% of their fan  base.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, WillMunny said:

When Nick Saban drops a Little Debbie snack cake on the floor, he eats it anyway.

That's what I'm gonna start calling a deuce: "gotta go drop a little debbie"

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dwayne Pride said:

Nick Saban pees sitting down. 

I know why.  I heard he had some trouble with his back and his doctor told him don’t lift nothing heavy.  Either that or he couldn’t find it.

• Like 1