Tailgating spots

WAR EAGLE!!!

I had a buddy that lives in Auburn that said people have already taken our regular tailgating spot by the tennis courts by "marking them off". Have the rules changed this year about not marking off a spot until after 5:00 on Friday? Please let me know. I am going to try and make it Friday afternoon and if my normal spot is "marked" by a piece of tape, it is coming down.

I try to be very considerate when setting up camp for a spot to tailgate and only take what we need. How is it that people already are marking spots off 3 days before the game?

Can any students tell me if people have alread started roping off sections for tailgating?

I had a buddy that lives in Auburn that said people have already taken our regular tailgating spot by the tennis courts by "marking them off". Have the rules changed this year about not marking off a spot until after 5:00 on Friday? Please let me know. I am going to try and make it Friday afternoon and if my normal spot is "marked" by a piece of tape, it is coming down.

I try to be very considerate when setting up camp for a spot to tailgate and only take what we need. How is it that people already are marking spots off 3 days before the game?

Can any students tell me if people have alread started roping off sections for tailgating?

177308[/snapback]

Nope, the roping doesnt start till friday after class.

One rule to remember:

1. Rope off as much land as possible...if you have a family of 3, rope of 3 acres...one acre per person.

Obviously I am being sarcastic due to the amount of people who rope off SOOO Much.

I haven't seen any tape up yet. If people do start taping off before 4:00, then it will be taken down. You can't even park your cars until 4:00, but you can sit out there as early as you want, but this year you can't leave chairs to mark your spot!

Archived