Early Enrollees

ellitor

27 minutes ago, AUBigCat said:

Early enrollees can't play in the bowl game correct?

Correct but a few of them are in bowl practices right now

• Like 3
  • Love 1

This may have been discussed elsewhere but Martavious Collins ended up signing with UTEP. Talk about stock taking a tumble.

13 hours ago, CR said:

This may have been discussed elsewhere but Martavious Collins ended up signing with UTEP. Talk about stock taking a tumble.

What all happened with his recruitment? I remember he was committed to us and then I think we moved off him and I haven't really heard anything else. 

7 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

What all happened with his recruitment? I remember he was committed to us and then I think we moved off him and I haven't really heard anything else. 

It was assumed for months he wouldnt be a part of Auburns class but nothing was ever announced by either side. I would guess that both sides agreed to just keep it quiet and let him look for a spot elsewhere. To go from an Alabama commit to an AU commit and end up at UTEP is quite a fall. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CR said:

It was assumed for months he wouldnt be a part of Auburns class but nothing was ever announced by either side. I would guess that both sides agreed to just keep it quiet and let him look for a spot elsewhere. To go from an Alabama commit to an AU commit and end up at UTEP is quite a fall. 

It’s not surprising tbh. He wasn’t  a pass catcher at all. The only thing his HS had him doing was blocking majority of the time

3 hours ago, CR said:

Oh ok. I had totally forgotten that he was an Alabama commit before committing to us.