*Official Auburn vs. Maryland Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, bishoptf said:

LMAO...that pretty much seals the deal another embarrassing performance.... thanks Hugh for a great season...SMDH

Two of the more embarrassing loses in our history forthcoming 

37 minutes ago, Tigger1985 said:

4th and 1 Dbs 12 yards off the line 

This is what drives me f-in crazy. it's like they are totally situationally unaware.

Just now, DAG said:

Y’all going to find out quickly next year that just because we signed a handful  of WRs, that doesn’t make it a complete or competent team.

I agree. Im expecting a long rebuild. 

4 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

But it is a past coaching issue. You cannot take Fairy Dust and Unicorn Farts and just create D1 Players. You just cant.

Coaching staff is improving but wont be here until next season at best. Not going to fix itself today.

Where is the coaching staff improving on the field? 

Holden please. Give the kid a chance. I’m sick of this. I’d rather watch a new guy be terrible.

• Like 3

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

It's also concerning that Hugh has locked in on PT for next season without hesitation.

I’m not surprised. I’m starting to figure out what ole Hugh is all about. I feel like we are going to really feel the frustration over the next 3 years or so.

1 hour ago, TeamZero77 said:

I'll say this, after watching nearly every Bowl game this year, our offense is boring as hell this year. It looks lethargic and outdated. 

Which year are you referring to?

• Haha 1

Payton Thorne is so garbage😂. Why people on here still believe in him is mind-blowing.

• Like 1

Put Geriner in. Not saying he is any better but I would like to see. I realize not all of this is on Thorne but what do we have to lose.