*Official Auburn vs. Maryland Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, aubiefifty said:

talk about throwing you buddies under the bus...............lol

For clarification, I was using them as witnesses...not the stated insiders lol

• Haha 1

Just now, KansasTiger said:

Someone's tilted, yall. Watch out.

i imagine we all are after that game.........

Just now, jluvah said:

No, just calling you out for shooting sh!t

you misspelled feces.............

• Haha 1

Just now, jluvah said:

No, just calling you out for shooting sh!t

Yeah, how dare I spew lies shared on this site by multiple insiders, clearly, you standing on the soapbox with no substantiating evidence save your opinion is too compelling. I stand corrected.

1 minute ago, KansasTiger said:

Yeah, how dare I spew lies shared on this site by multiple insiders, clearly, you standing on the soapbox with no substantiating evidence save your opinion is too compelling. I stand corrected.

lets all meet at the sonic. we can load up an footlong chilidogs and then when we duke it out there will be a spectacle to behold.

Edited by aubiefifty

lets all meet at the sonice. we can load up an footlong cholidogs and then when we duke it out there willa spectacle to behold.

Hes getting his steam out. He'll Peter out soon enough...

If you think Lanning and Dabo thought of coming to Auburn at this time was possible, or any i”insiders”, for that matter, then y’all are the most delusional of Auburn fans. And that’s saying something 

• Like 1

Hes getting his steam out. He'll Peter out soon enough...

i wish you would delay your responses until i edit my posts man........come on man!

• Haha 1

Just now, jluvah said:

If you think Lanning and Dabo thought of coming to Auburn at this time was possible, or any i”insiders”, for that matter, then y’all are the most delusional of Auburn fans. And that’s saying something 

You must be a treat at parties. I'm half tempted to buy you a nest subscription and show you some delusion. You'd go over great, there.

8 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

For clarification, I was using them as witnesses...not the stated insiders lol

From all accounts we could have had Kiffin if we were willing to pay $100 million for 10 years. Looking more and more like we should have. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KansasTiger said:

You must be a treat at parties. I'm half tempted to buy you a nest subscription and show you some delusion. You'd go over great, there.

You keep on believing them insiders, ok

I CAN WHOOP ANYONE IN HERE!

i just do not want to break a fingernail so i will refrain............

• Haha 1

I CAN WHOOP ANYONE IN HERE!

i just do not want to break a fingernail so i will refrain............

Just don't spill my bourbon and nothing in the face, fifty.

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

coaches know that if you wanna get rich without much effort. Go for the Auburn job.

So when did you watch your first AU Game? This November? You don't seem to understand much about the game.

Just don't spill my bourbon and nothing in the face, fifty.

ok big shooter........i was fudging on the truth anyway but it sounded good....................

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, e808 said:

Hopefully Hank Brown gets a real shot to start next year and not just coach speak. Seemed pretty poised and decisive 

I've been telling everybody

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

You are right. Fire Freeze (after one season). Crawl into the closet and start cutting. Fight off depression. Become a bammer fan. Be healed…

For the love of man, if you guys could just beg your women not to tie their affection to whether or not AU wins, you’d be much happier. 

1. Again, reading comprehension might help yall but I didn’t say a word about firing him. 
2. Im extremely happy. Great wife, great kids, great job. Enjoy life. Had folks over today and ate great food and drinks despite the pitiful showing of the football team. My happiness is in no way tied to the success/failure of the sports teams I root for. But its a message board about…wait for it…football! So if I wanna express my opinion Im pretty sure thats the point! 
3. Ive watched Auburn since 1984. And that entire time, with small windows of exception, had been one roller coaster ride after another. So history is on my side when I say Freeze will probably join the long line of mid-level hires that have one great season at Auburn and then flame out quickly. Forgive me for letting 30 plus years of history cloud my judgement. 

• Like 1